PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 09:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Mighty ROM 6 (07/18/09)
Carrier: Sprint

shakezzzullaa is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-2-10 Twisted BeginsV3 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Hey Dan, I've been following this thread a lot. Thank you for providing another ROM for the Touch Pro, seeing as these are scarce now-a-days. I really appreciate your work and I can't wait for the next release.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Touch Pro & Diamond & Evo
Carrier: BoostMobile

Kodak X is keeping up the good workKodak X is keeping up the good work
Post Re: ROM 2-2-10 Twisted BeginsV3 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
I will try to see if I can locate a trimmer 3.2 album.

I don't think your ungrateful. I need to make a lite version anyway for those who don't want all the extras. Could you make a quick suggestion list on what to leave out?
1.-Games
2.-s2u2
3.-Auto wallpaper Changer
4.-Opera 10 beta
5.-Sprint Extras
6.-G-Alarm, maybe?
7.-Skyfire
8.-Nitrogen
9.-reStart
10.-Tellme, maybe?
11.-My Words (It crashes the phone)
12.-hTorch Flashlite
13.-In Call Recorder
14.-Finger Keyboard, maybe?
15.-SIPChange
16.-Folder Battery (Inside the tools folders)
17.-PIM Backup, maybe?
18.-Shake And Save
19.-Google Maps, maybe?
20.-One Calculator (there's two)
All the stuff above its nice to have but its easy to get the cabs for it.
On the other hand you might want to throw in:
1.-Adobe Reader
2.-RSS Hub
3.-Quick Gps
Ok, that's my "quick suggestion" hope it helps, Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: ROM 1-21-10 Twisted Begins Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespatt View Post
for what it's worth, I copied the HTCAlbum and Albumsearcher out of indiagroove's ROM and put them on my website. Solved the problem. One of these day's I'll have enough posts to attach files...

www adrsoft com /temp/spatt/tp/album.zip
After switching did you still have the same options like upload to facebook, or what you did replaced the album altogether?

Now that I've tested photo Manager I'm really disappointed that htc couldn't create an album that works like it. It's easy on the memory, fast, and tons of options.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

skipdogg is just getting started

So i have been trying my phone with stock rom, and it has been flickering and tearing as much so i loaded it up at 6:30pm it has only flickered on when i scroll up and down in the programs menu, but touch flo is fine, and everything is good as well I just don't know why the new roms make my phone wig out....
Old 02-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
So i have been trying my phone with stock rom, and it has been flickering and tearing as much so i loaded it up at 6:30pm it has only flickered on when i scroll up and down in the programs menu, but touch flo is fine, and everything is good as well I just don't know why the new roms make my phone wig out....
If it gives problems even on stock then I might suggest that you return the phone. Have you dropped it recently? Do you ever remember a time when it wasn't acting like that? What rom were you using then? If you can work with it then...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

skipdogg is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
If it gives problems even on stock then I might suggest that you return the phone. Have you dropped it recently? Do you ever remember a time when it wasn't acting like that? What rom were you using then? If you can work with it then...

The last ROM i used before it started this I would say was a Lunacie, rom from January 12, but i did notice when trying to go back to it, it flickered a lil, i guess i need to vist my local sprint store....thanks for all of your help.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

dlee83 is becoming a great contributor

hey twisted, do you happen to have a cab to get the stock slider and slider bar rather than the transparent one?
Old 02-04-2010, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work

I'm at work so forgive me if this has been mentioned and a fix posted etc., when adding favorites to the people tab their pic does not show, is this happening to others with this ROM or is it just me?
Old 02-04-2010, 02:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urufu_Shinjiro View Post
I'm at work so forgive me if this has been mentioned and a fix posted etc., when adding favorites to the people tab their pic does not show, is this happening to others with this ROM or is it just me?

Works for me. I am able to add a new favorite or remove one.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
The last ROM i used before it started this I would say was a Lunacie, rom from January 12, but i did notice when trying to go back to it, it flickered a lil, i guess i need to vist my local sprint store....thanks for all of your help.
Ironic. Don't forget to return to stock and relock your phone if you choose to do so.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development