PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

kpbuton is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kpbuton
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Congrats Ahuskins on the great ROM and going VIP. Loving the ROM and agree that we prefer a bug free version. They say patience is a virtue, don't know if I agree but we all sit with anticipation.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

I know this is a Manilla ROM more than anything, but I love the performance so I keep it but I'm running Titanium. I cannot seem to get the Opera panel to work. Anyone have any ideas?

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 01-08-2010, 02:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Waiting to upgrade until WP7 drops
Carrier: VZW

livinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

For those of you with the Dusk rom, I cabbed up the tweak I made earlier to change the navigation or "Pivot" background to matching the rest of the Dusk theme with black. For whatever reason it was blue by default. And with changing the theme the conventional way being so tricky with these latest builds messing up the start menu, this way you can update it without any worries.

Before ----> After

Flash yours and see the difference.
If I've helped you in any way, Please remember to hit the Thanks button.

Last edited by livinxtreme2114; 01-08-2010 at 02:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:06 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinxtreme2114 View Post
For those of you with the Dusk rom, I cabbed up the tweak I made earlier to change the navigation or "Pivot" background to matching the rest of the Dusk theme with black. For whatever reason it was blue by default. And with changing the theme the conventional way being so tricky with these latest builds messing up the start menu, this way you can update it without any worries.

Before ----> After
Very nice work.
Looks great my friend.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinxtreme2114 View Post

Before ----> After
Very nice work dude.. Your Kung Fu is very strong, It will be good when you drop your pimpification thread.

Threaded e-mail is now part of the newer COM builds..
Old 01-08-2010, 03:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

It's kinda hard to search this thread for anything regarding the x button, but does it work to close programs or just minimize them? Every 6.5.x rom I've been on, the x button doesn't work. I haven't been on here in a while so I'm not up to date on what the latest and greatest is and I really want to give this rom a try. That issue is one of the things that bugged me. I've read that this one works great right out of the box and that's what I'm looking for. Can anyone sum up the issues of this rom if any for me? I'm about to go to bed. Gotta get up early and register for school. Thanks in advance!
Old 01-08-2010, 03:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

SlipperyMonkey is a n00b

Hey,

I just wanted to thank you for a great rom!!

I was wondering how to hide the slider in your ROM and have the arrow look like your screenshots?

Thanks,
Slippy
Old 01-08-2010, 04:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

I figured my Opera issue, I just needed to install an older (9.5) version. Must have something to do with how the plugin looks for the shortcut.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:07 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Gypsy View Post
I figured my Opera issue, I just needed to install an older (9.5) version. Must have something to do with how the plugin looks for the shortcut.
What was the Opera issue?
Old 01-08-2010, 06:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
What was the Opera issue?
Using titanium, the Opera panel would just give me a certificate error, all that is installed is Opera 10.2, I installed a 9.5... version and the panel worked after.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3