PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 02:04 PM
WAH
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

WAH is keeping up the good workWAH is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

after a solid week of use,the batterylife on this one is the tits.
cant get any better than this folks.
praise!
Old 12-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, HtC Touch Diamond, Titan
Carrier: Sprint

jonnyboy313 is a n00b
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

This is a great rom. There are a few problems with the battery life. First i have wrecked a battery with the toggle fast charge before, and i just noticed that is running on first boot.
Second When my battery charges to a 100% it dies quickly prob 6 hours with no use, but i cant seem to get it to charge past 20% on a wall plug (plugged in over 12 hours). i just got it to jump to 30% using usb.
In not sure if toggle fast charge ruined another battery. I hope its just the rom.
ANY SUGGESTIONS would be great. thanks.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboy313 View Post
This is a great rom. There are a few problems with the battery life. First i have wrecked a battery with the toggle fast charge before, and i just noticed that is running on first boot.
Second When my battery charges to a 100% it dies quickly prob 6 hours with no use, but i cant seem to get it to charge past 20% on a wall plug (plugged in over 12 hours). i just got it to jump to 30% using usb.
In not sure if toggle fast charge ruined another battery. I hope its just the rom.
I have been cooking the same settings in all my ROMS for probably 6 months. I haven't had a single battery issue. I don't know what could have caused your problem but it would seem to point to a bad battery or charging portion of the TP. It is a totally separate entity from the rest of the device and from my discussions with a Sprint tech friend of mine it is not at all the best piece of equipment in the device. Sorry for your troubles, I just don't think there is anything I can do on my end. Most of the reports are of great battery life on my ROMs.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboy313 View Post

I was trying to find an older post on a similar problem that I had myself but can't locate it.

Try these steps: let your phone die completely so that it won't stay on, then let charge for 5 minutes, soft reset phone, put phone in airplane mode and let it charge completely. This procedure recalibrates the charging circuit to provide better accuracy monitoring battery level. =)

Last edited by christian.a; 12-29-2009 at 03:10 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:19 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I posted a pretty long battery reset procedure in the Energy thread quit a while back.
Search that thread for my user name and I think "battery reset" should get you what you want..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2

rjc02648 is a n00b

I wish he' dpost the file somewhere other than Hotfile, having problems downloading from there.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjc02648 View Post
I wish he' dpost the file somewhere other than Hotfile, having problems downloading from there.
Yeah, people have said it's Sprint. A lot of Sprint users have been having trouble w/Hotfile.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

crazaytalent is keeping up the good workcrazaytalent is keeping up the good work

Anyone know if a new release is coming soon... I couldnt download last night as I was tetherd through sprint, but thinkin of DL today at work... just wanna know if new relases is coming, b/c Id hate to flash this badboy to see new version pop up 5 minutes after im done setting up my phone...lol.

Im sure weve all been there!
Old 12-29-2009, 03:51 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Probably won't matter if you flash now or wait. LOL
ahushkins will probably spin out another updated rom anyway.
He is on top of his chit like that.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Using Sense 2.5 and tired of white clouds. Add light blue highlight.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=599147

Works on VGA/WVGA resolutions.

Installation:
- Just install the attached cab and allow restart.
- It's not necessary disable HTC Sense.

Revert to defaults:
If you don't like the new clouds and want to back to default ones, just uninstall from Settings/System/Remove Programs... and restart the device.

Thanks go to HTCeros on XDA and WMExperts.
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTCeros Sense LightBlue Clouds.cab (515.9 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3