PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 12:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

kpbuton is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kpbuton
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031310 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Thanks for the cab. My trouble is that I can't get into the phone to even clean the RAM. I'm stuck in a holding pattern. I don't know how to clean the RAM while the phone isn't even loaded up. Stuck on the Loading device config.

Last edited by kpbuton; 03-14-2010 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Clarification of problem
Old 03-14-2010, 12:58 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031310 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpbuton View Post
Thanks for the cab. My trouble is that I can't get into the phone to even clean the RAM. I'm stuck in a holding pattern. I don't know how to clean the RAM while the phone isn't even loaded up. Stuck on the Loading device config.
The ROM loads very quickly so something is off.
It's possible something is getting corrupted when you download.
First-how did you unzip the download? ahuskins recommends using 7zip as that is how he packages it.
How are you flashing? SD card or RUU? If you are using the RUU try taking out the SD card and then initiate the flash. It's possible a corrupt file on your SD card is messing up the process. This would obviously hold true if you are flashing from SD.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
The ROM loads very quickly so something is off.
It's possible something is getting corrupted when you download.
First-how did you unzip the download? ahuskins recommends using 7zip as that is how he packages it.
How are you flashing? SD card or RUU? If you are using the RUU try taking out the SD card and then initiate the flash. It's possible a corrupt file on your SD card is messing up the process. This would obviously hold true if you are flashing from SD.
Thanks for the info. I am unzipping with winrar. Flashing with RUU and sd card in. I'll try with SD card out, if not working, then I'll try with 7zip no sd card.

I'll keep you up to date.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Definitely try unpacking with 7zip. Seen this kind of issue before. 7zip resolved it.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Definitely try unpacking with 7zip. Seen this kind of issue before. 7zip resolved it.
Flashing with 7zip copy now. No go, trying 012510 before heading to bed. I'll update in the morning.

Last edited by kpbuton; 03-14-2010 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Update to info.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:00 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpbuton View Post
Flashing with 7zip copy now. No go, trying 012510 before heading to bed. I'll update in the morning.
So you unzipped with 7 zip and flashed RUU without the SD card in and it wouldnt go? If the 01-25 ROM goes then I'd look at the RUU that came with the 3-13.
Try using the RUU from 1-25 if that ROM flashes ok.

OR you could flash from SD. It is very simple. Put the .nbh file on the root of your SD card and name it:

raphimg.nbh

Then enter bootloader manually by holding Down Volume/Power together and then hit a soft reset with the stylus. Continue holding the buttons till you get to the grey screen.
More deets about SD flash here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61333

Good luck. Keep going, it's worth it
Old 03-14-2010, 11:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gasmaz is a n00b

Album is messed up... it shows a smaller size of the picture and scrolling is messed up in open album not index.......

Market place works

Pocket rar doesnt seem to work there is no ok button ... i belive a fix is needed

so album issues and pocket rar issues
Old 03-14-2010, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

jasonsf is keeping up the good workjasonsf is keeping up the good work

Loving the new rom! I've been using the 2.1 builds mostly because of landscape support. 2.5 rocks!

Jason
Old 03-14-2010, 12:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

SoaringEagle is a n00b

Flashed to new version last night and initially had trouble where MS exchange did not sync at all. I flash danced with re-downloaded file and am able to sync without any trouble now. My new problem is when I try to reply, reply all or forward an email from my exchange account or gmail, it just take me back to the inbox.
When flashing I used the USB Cable and removed my memory card. Anyone else seeing this problem or have any thoughts on what I can do to correct it?

Thanks to ahsukins and winmo for all the time an effort in cooking and testing!
Old 03-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TheBerd is a n00b

Trying this ROM for the first time. Once I ran the Sprint Extras.cab, the tabs get pushed down and the bottom menu bar is covering up the bottom half of the tabs. Is there a way to fix this, or just clear storage and don't run the Sprint Extras?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3