PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 10:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipper_cr View Post
Well I just tried again and it still doesnt work - I thought it might have been a network issue (I am on USCC).
I know with other roms, sometimes you have to go in and change a few things to get MMS to work. Is that the case with this?
ok there is multiple options for you.

sometimes this happens to me (USCC) so what i do is i change the server back to sprint and message downloads with no problem.

I only have problems for messages to downlolad is when it comes from certain phone carrier.

the best option is to go to google and type this exactly word for word USCC TP TO ENERGY i posted the mms setting that I use in there not exactly sure what page but it is in that thread. I think its page 3 or 4 you will see it it is not hard to find as there is only like 7 pages total.

I think my settings is just slightly different then the one Root has cooked in and it works like a charm.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

somemorestuff is just getting started
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Well I just tried again and it still doesnt work - I thought it might have been a network issue (I am on USCC).
I know with other roms, sometimes you have to go in and change a few things to get MMS to work. Is that the case with this?
The settings can be accessed by going to the sms manila tab --> all messages --> menu softbutton --> MMS Options... --> Servers tab

Mine is correctly setup for sprint, you should double-check that US Cellular is the default (little red arrow) and the server settings are correct. I noticed that USCC doesn't have my phone number in it (but that may be b/c I'm on Sprint). Also, maybe switching back & forth to Sprint will help like Money said.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (USC)

snipper_cr is just getting started

I tried twice this morning and it still wouldnt work. I went to work and it downlaoded just fine... go figure.

Any thoughts on THAT?
Old 06-18-2010, 09:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)

money711 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I tried twice this morning and it still wouldnt work. I went to work and it downlaoded just fine... go figure.

Any thoughts on THAT?
what server did you have it set for when you got it to work? need more details in order to figure out the issue that you are having......

With the options I gave in my post on this page that always work for me with no problem.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO!
Carrier: Verizon

GrahamHill is just getting started

If there are any updates made, what are the chances of getting the most up to date Microsnot Myphone and Google maps w/ voice?
HTC Touch Pro... (raph800, Alltel) <for sale
Current: Droid Incredible
Old 06-20-2010, 03:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (USC)

snipper_cr is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
what server did you have it set for when you got it to work? need more details in order to figure out the issue that you are having......

With the options I gave in my post on this page that always work for me with no problem.
It's currently set to Sprint. US Cellular is available - should I go with that?

Again, it didnt work until the morning when I went to work then suddenly it said it downloaded.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:56 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hey Root, I just wanted to stop in and wish you a happy Fathers Day. I know you've always been a good dad and put your kids first, so Happy Fathers Day to you.

David
Old 06-20-2010, 11:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Pro

varsity is a n00b

I just downloaded and flashed the dark 2.5. But I don't have the colorful battery meter, top row shown here: http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/y...e/Screen01.png. How do I get that?
Old 06-21-2010, 10:47 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Hey Root, I just wanted to stop in and wish you a happy Fathers Day. I know you've always been a good dad and put your kids first, so Happy Fathers Day to you.

David
Much thanks my friend.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thank you Friend for all your fantastic work, like you know in Mexico we donĀ“t have acces to good price for smartphones like EVO and now Iusacell Mexico launch MotorolaRoid(MotorolaDroid) and I got with my plan almost free

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium