PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 10:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

somemorestuff is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 26 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Audio booster is cooked in as well.

Off to vamp shift again. lol
Even Better! Sorry Root - forgot to check that . It seems you might be running the lite boost or some personal variant?

Boogie1979 - if it's too quiet for you, just copy over the .csv file from the second zip file or the full CAB (or edit to your taste). Of course, that's IF switching ringers doesn't work for you.

heh - good luck Root!
Old 03-30-2010, 02:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (USC)
Carrier: US Cellular

snipper_cr is just getting started
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 26 2

Just flashed the 3/28 version of DarkRoot after having been on 3/12 for a bit.

Root, is there any way to change the entry method for an appointment's time? Using those scrolly wheels is very cumbersome. Nothing like trying to slowly scroll back and forth between 2 numbers, or having an appointment at :55
Old 03-30-2010, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

trip is just getting started

on all of the newer roms with cookie home when i swipe from the bottom to top on the quick links on the home tab they disappear. and will reappear on another swipe down. how do i disable that? this didnt always happen without cookie did it?

Last edited by trip; 03-30-2010 at 11:54 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:48 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
on all of the newer roms with cookie home when i swipe from the bottom to top on the quick links on the home tab they disappear. and will reappear on another swipe down. how do i disable that? this didnt always happen without cookie did it?
Check your cookie settings in cht editor and see which "page" your shortcuts are set to. Somehow mine was set to page2 as default and when I changed it to page 1, all my shortcuts went away...they were actually still there but just on another page that I had to swipe to get to.

Please don't forget to "thank" me if that helped you.

Hope that helps.

David
Old 03-30-2010, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Check your cookie settings in cht editor and see which "page" your shortcuts are set to. Somehow mine was set to page2 as default and when I changed it to page 1, all my shortcuts went away...they were actually still there but just on another page that I had to swipe to get to.

Please don't forget to "thank" me if that helped you.

Hope that helps.

David
i use the 3x3 setting and page 1 is set. I'm not sure since you can't actually use a 3x3 that its trying to go to the last row or what, but yes i still have the problem. too bad there wasn't a 3x2 setting.

i also changed the number of quick link pages to 1 as i though that might help, but it doesnt.

its really not a big deal now that i have it set to VGA i have to consciously swipe up to get it to happen whereas in the other mode i would swipe up on the icons and they would disappear when i was trying to get to them.

Last edited by trip; 03-30-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
its simply a feature of cookies home tab if i'm reading you right. its to "show off" the wallpaper for those moments when things are too cluttered. thats my best guess to your problem.

if i understand right, you swipe up once to get to the quicklinks & then you swipe up one more time & its a blank screen for the most part. if thats wat you are referencing, then that is exactly what its supposed to do. basically just to see the whole wallpaper

hope that helps
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
its simply a feature of cookies home tab if i'm reading you right. its to "show off" the wallpaper for those moments when things are too cluttered. thats my best guess to your problem.

if i understand right, you swipe up once to get to the quicklinks & then you swipe up one more time & its a blank screen for the most part. if thats wat you are referencing, then that is exactly what its supposed to do. basically just to see the whole wallpaper

hope that helps
gotcha.. yeah i thought that could be it also, since there doesnt seem to be a setting to manipulate it I'll live with it, which isnt a big deal as noted above since changing it to vga its not really an issue.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
gotcha.. yeah i thought that could be it also, since there doesnt seem to be a setting to manipulate it I'll live with it, which isnt a big deal as noted above since changing it to vga its not really an issue.
ya you should def have it set to VGA imo, unless u like the 3/4 icons visible on the main interface like some people do
Old 03-30-2010, 06:26 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Haven't post in a while, just downloaded my last root ROM probably.

Just have to say a big THANKS to ROOT for all the great ROMs and conversation!!!
Doing the TP2 with energy LEO, awesome as well.

"Just a dude with kids", Please spend as much time as you can with them... at the end, you'll never say... "sure wish i had burned another ROM"... but you'll probably say.... sure wish I'd spent more time with them..

THANKS AGAIN, hope to see you soon on the TP2 side or EVO!!!

Oh yea... have dual boot Android rocking fine along side root ROM. It looks complicated, but it's just tooooo easy.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104276

.. expand the "all in one" zip to the root of your storage card & reboot. Then use total commander to run a file named haret.exe. it'll build for a few min, the first time & then only take 1-2 min to boot after that.

Or, don't bother with running the exe file... dual boot... expand this cab:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=623792

Or, run the android app from cookie or start menu (inside normal root & windows) to reboot with this app:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113914
or this one..
http://www.ppcgeeks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115664

Last edited by teradog; 03-30-2010 at 06:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pyrotechnomimus is just getting started

I'm on the current march 26th build. Doing nothing fancy with RootRom 2.1 sense. And for some reason the sense is running really slow. Shifting between apps is really slow, opening up text messages... really slow. I'm getting decent battery time. In the past RootRoms I've used I thought they had a processor option to be able to adjust the speed of the processor at any given time. This helped me as I could play to my personal tastes. If not true, than I'm thinking of another ROM I've used (I use too many). Trying to just speed up the responsiveness of this ROM, otherwise doing well. Everything seems to be working just fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium