PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 02:50 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

which is what I have installed & originally requested, thank you very much again...
...also... new appointment works...
...trying to teach my wife that the flash dance really is as fun as learning a new dance..
Old 01-15-2010, 03:02 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

LOL.
Do the dance... The dance of TP love.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:04 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
LOL.
Do the dance... The dance of TP love.
ha! ....but they just don't get it... "it's not the same thing..."
Old 01-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

^ SAME STORY HERE... FEMALES HAVE NO PATIENCE AND THEY HATE WAITIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
21xxx just isn't my thing.
this makes me sad...

lol... But im sure the 28xxx 2.1 will be beautiful as well.

EDIT: FOUND THAT I COULDN'T ADD CONTACT PICTURES IN THE COMPACT VERSION... I AM CONTEMPLATING GOIN TO THE REGULAR DARKROOT 2.1...

BUT WAS WONDERING IF THE TAB BAR COULD BE HIDDEN & ALSO CALENDER TO VANISH IN THIS VERSION IS THERE A .CAB FOR THIS CHANGE?

Last edited by tb5...; 01-15-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:56 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
^ SAME STORY HERE... FEMALES HAVE NO PATIENCE AND THEY HATE WAITIN!

this makes me sad...

lol... But im sure the 28xxx 2.1 will be beautiful as well.

EDIT: FOUND THAT I COULDN'T ADD CONTACT PICTURES IN THE COMPACT VERSION... I AM CONTEMPLATING GOIN TO THE REGULAR DARKROOT 2.1...

BUT WAS WONDERING IF THE TAB BAR COULD BE HIDDEN & ALSO CALENDER TO VANISH IN THIS VERSION IS THERE A .CAB FOR THIS CHANGE?
I will re-test the compact version again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

I know you're doing a lot of work building roms, but is it possible to get a bare bones Dusk Rom? I think some of the lag could be caused by how many apps are installed on the device. Personally, I install everything to the storage card. I guess I always thought the device itself would run a little better this way. I'm still having issues with the texting being just ridiculously slow. I did the dance, hard reset twice, and as of right now, I only have about 40 texts in my inbox. I forgot to mention that one of the other things I don't like about 28xxx builds is the contacts tab and that mms is iffy at best. I always had to disable htc messaging and install arcsoft.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor

Hi All It's me again i am running the Max with 2.7 and it is working just great.

I am on USCC and i can receive MMS but can't send tested 3 times and nothing is there something i need to setup manually or is there a cab in the thread?

I did a search on USCC from tools and got 6 pages worth of data (to much to read through at work) Can someone help me with this?

Also how do you stop the setup volume after each soft reset?

Thanks so much!

Last edited by money711; 01-15-2010 at 05:54 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

trip is just getting started

I cannot sync to exchange with 113 maxroot. It just sits there about 50%. Have never had a problem with any other roms. Soft reset does nto help. Reflash does not help.

Suggestions?
Old 01-15-2010, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

trip is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
I cannot sync to exchange with 113 maxroot. It just sits there about 50%. Have never had a problem with any other roms. Soft reset does nto help. Reflash does not help.

Suggestions?

Task manager also does not seem to work.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:00 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
Hi All It's me again i am running the Max with 2.7 and it is working just great.

I am on USCC and i can receive MMS but can't send tested 3 times and nothing is there something i need to setup manually or is there a cab in the thread?

I did a search on USCC from tools and got 6 pages worth of data (to much to read through at work) Can someone help me with this?

Also how do you stop the setup volume after each soft reset?

Thanks so much!
Go into your message options and select USCC.
It is there and will enable full support.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium