PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 01:39 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Nice edition for a Really Gold Rom
Yeah, I did a few small mods to the gold theme already posted and added a few of my own.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

black+gold looks hype id rock that foooooooooo shooooooooo
Old 01-08-2010, 01:45 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Should have it completed shortly and then upload time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:41 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Finished and uploading now.
It may get one update later for more tweaks to the theme and then back to RootRom un-themed.
Wallpaper in the image is not the default.
Default wall in just black.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It will be posible you add in your next Rom's black swype like a second option?
Thank's
Attached Files
File Type: cab Swype.cab (1.48 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Swype_VGAfix.cab (413.3 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-08-2010, 03:02 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
It will be posible you add in your next Rom's black swype like a second option?
Thank's
I can probably do that.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Well, I just loaded-up Root Titanium and first impressions are mixed. I love the look: the splash screen is tight, the loading screen is beautiful and even the boot sounds are nice. First problem was it froze on the first-run loading screen about 3/4 the way through, I let it sit for about 15 minutes and soft-reset, it seemed to run Ok, but I always hard-reset after a flash. My next issue was that the Regional Setting were set to Italian (Italy), minor fix. I am also having 2 ongoing problems. 1- I have lost the SYM(bol) key on the kb, it gives me a french E (with the accent on top) and I cannot seem ti find out how to get rid of CTwitter from Titanium, there were 2 in CHome Editor and disabling CTwitter gets rid of one. I'm just pointing out some issues, overall this ROM is great, fast, pretty and well-balanced for software. Good job Root, thanks.

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 01-08-2010, 04:42 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Gypsy View Post
Well, I just loaded-up Root Titanium and first impressions are mixed. I love the look: the splash screen is tight, the loading screen is beautiful and even the boot sounds are nice. First problem was it froze on the first-run loading screen about 3/4 the way through, I let it sit for about 15 minutes and soft-reset, it seemed to run Ok, but I always hard-reset after a flash. My next issue was that the Regional Setting were set to Italian (Italy), minor fix. I am also having 2 ongoing problems. 1- I have lost the SYM(bol) key on the kb, it gives me a french E (with the accent on top) and I cannot seem ti find out how to get rid of CTwitter from Titanium, there were 2 in CHome Editor and disabling CTwitter gets rid of one. I'm just pointing out some issues, overall this ROM is great, fast, pretty and well-balanced for software. Good job Root, thanks.
If you are getting the LONG pause during flash it is probably a bad flash.
It has happened before on this rom.
Winmo has verified a stock flash then back to that rom will fix it.

Download page lists the info on the very top about changing regional settings for my roms.
( No matter what I do the kitchen says English but the roms default to Itl )
Bugs the crap out of me too. LOL

Chrome editor should allow for adding and removing all my added features.

Try a flash dance and see if it fixes your issues.
Reseting during setup will stop some of my apps from registering correctly.
Winmo tested it after a flash dance and it took about 3 minutes to setup.
Same for me and a few others.

It is also possible there is some corruption on your SD card.
Try removing it on next flash and see what happens.

Let me know if you re-flash and what the results were.

Last edited by rootlinux; 01-08-2010 at 04:49 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:00 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Hey guys..

NEW RootRom Sense 2.1 is uploading now.
All Opera issues seem fixed.

No longer opens on reset
Opens to Google now without any error can not find BS

Features Retractable Slider
Background for all tabs
FULL weather animation on home tab
Tellme app

Fast and Stable
Smaller flash size and uses less resources.

RootSense21_0108

Last edited by rootlinux; 01-08-2010 at 05:02 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Actually, I did a flashdance before loading this ROM (always do when switching chefs/builds) and I did pull the MicroSD card after flashing (another once bitten lesson). The freezing only happened the first time I ran the ROM and after a hard-reset it ran fully. I am in the process of doing it all again, including the download. I'll let you know.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium