PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 05:07 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 20 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

NEW update for MaxDarkRoot uploading now.
File name MaxDarkRoot1223
Will post back here when uploaded.

Added Dusk Showcase
Still has the drop down task menu as well.

Fixed HTC landscape messaging.

Has landscape in Music, Album and messaging tabs.
Just tilt the device sideways.

To text in HTC landscape, open a message to reply to and then slide the kb open.
It will rotate and allow HTC messaging now.

Still yet to fix slider overlay issue from MaxManila.

If you do not like the Showcase icon on the task menu, open Showcase settings and click the last checkbox.

I will get around to adding a change log after the Holidays.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:24 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 20 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

Upload done for MaxDarkRoot

DarkRoot coming next.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Been running 12/20 with very few issues. Going for this update but also waiting for your DarkRoot. I use few of the Max features.

Nice work!

tsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Upload done for MaxDarkRoot

DarkRoot coming next.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:22 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
NEW update for MaxDarkRoot uploading now.
File name MaxDarkRoot1223
Will post back here when uploaded.

Added Dusk Showcase
Still has the drop down task menu as well.

Fixed HTC landscape messaging.

Has landscape in Music, Album and messaging tabs.
Just tilt the device sideways.

To text in HTC landscape, open a message to reply to and then slide the kb open.
It will rotate and allow HTC messaging now.

Still yet to fix slider overlay issue from MaxManila.

If you do not like the Showcase icon on the task menu, open Showcase settings and click the last checkbox.

I will get around to adding a change log after the Holidays.
Whhhooaaa NICE! Diggin this release!!!

DUSK SHOWCASE!!! What an addition for a Showcase user!!

Glad you could squeeze some time in for your 'geek' fam with the busy season upon us all. Merry Xmas to you and your fam's.... ppcgeeks and the ones that realy matter!
Old 12-23-2009, 11:42 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 23 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Thank friend.
Hope everyone has a great Christmas.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

pbgreat1 is a n00b
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 23 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

You are officially my favorite chef. I've been looking for a 2.5 ROM that was stable enough to put on my wife's phone and your latest build fits the bill. Keep doing what you're doing. Enjoy the holiday!
Old 12-23-2009, 12:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbgreat1 View Post
You are officially my favorite chef. I've been looking for a 2.5 ROM that was stable enough to put on my wife's phone and your latest build fits the bill. Keep doing what you're doing. Enjoy the holiday!

I have to agree!! These RootRom's have been very stable for daily use for my needs. Thank you for your dedication and have a great holiday!!

D/L 12/23 now...

Old 12-23-2009, 12:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work

Oh my...

Back and forth and back again!....

Chattanooga!!
Old 12-23-2009, 12:05 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

DarkRoot1223 is now up but untested.

If you flash it report back and tell me how it is.
Will test it later today myself.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

just wanted to make a small contribution to the thread...

Having had some free time due to a SOLID rom , I was trying to learn mortscript to find a quicker way, if not automate the entire process of restoring phone after the flashdance. I prefer to use PPCPIMBackup app to save all my essential PIM data, texts, and stuff so here's are a couple of scripts to automate backup and restore of PPCPIMBackup.

The back up script "usepimbackup.mscr" (my first primitive attempt at a script) can be saved anywhere you like on the storage card. Running the script will create a folder called BACKUPs in My Documents directory of your storage card. If you like, you can create a lnk in sashimi to have it show up in the start menu after a flash so you can just tap it any time you want to backup your PIM data.

The "restorepim.mscr" written by studentjunk, should be saved in sashimi\auto\scripts folder. During sashimi auto install, this will automatically run PPCPIMBackup to restore your most recent backup in the folder created by the first script

This has been tested on my phone at least a dozen times. Hope it helps!!
Attached Files
File Type: mscr usepimbackup.mscr (941 Bytes, 6 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: mscr restorepim.mscr (472 Bytes, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by christian.a; 12-23-2009 at 12:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium