PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 12:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/03/20

Dialer Contacts Call History

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=660822
Old 04-13-2010, 08:41 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/03/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Just thought I'd throw this out there since there's all this task manager talk. There's a new Taskmanager that allows usage of the "X" button to close programs. There are still a couple of minor bugs that need to be worked out. I believe he will be releasing v1.7 shortly w/these tiny issues fixed. I've been using it for a few days now and I really love it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...22&postcount=1
Hey Sharkie, Look back at the post #. You got the #5000 post for the RootROM thread!

David
Old 04-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

cookies home tab & cht editor updated to 1.7

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633590

some big changes, its pretty neat

Last edited by drdrewdown; 04-13-2010 at 05:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

1sae is keeping up the good work1sae is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Hey I tried the dialer you linked to, but it broke the dialer's alignment for me. Did it work for you? I uninstalled it and the now alignment's off on root stock dialer too.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:48 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
cookies home tab & cht editor updated to 1.7

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633590

some big changes, its pretty neat
Love it.
This will be in the next update.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 26 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I see the the circle where the clock sits is cut off on the right side and the task bar at the top looks strange with both black and white background-ed icons (so the bilbobrian task bar is built in?). Are there any other quirks or abnormalities with the GTX theme you've noticed?

Thanks
Here is fix I made for that clock background issue on GTX Sense. One of the problems I noticed with these taskbars is the icons tend to move right as the clock changes from 12:00pm to 1:00pm. The background is perfect between 1:00 & 9:00 but is somewhat off between 10:00 & 12:00. My fix introduces a larger background and a reg entry to change the spacing around the clock. Just install the cab and reset.

edit: still working on updating shellres to update the 1x/Edvo icon to dusk for taskbar...unless someone else beats me to it. LOL!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (7.6 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (8.1 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab christian.a_GTX Taskbar Fix.cab (12.5 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by christian.a; 04-14-2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

whiteRoot question:

can anyone else confirm that the appointments are not showing up or disappears on the calendar? I put in a test entry, it shows up on agenda view for a second and is then replaced by weather update. Viewing by month, a little dot appears by the date for a quick second and disappears too! No appointments visible on the Home screen.

EDIT: It looks like ElCondor will not be releasing any updates/fixes for GTX Sense. The project has been stopped but open to any who would like to continue the development. See his post from yesterday:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...42&postcount=1

Last edited by christian.a; 04-14-2010 at 12:48 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

just wanted to show one possibility of what can be done with the new cookies home screen in case anyone was wondering. its very very kewl stuff

as you can see i've moved things around quite a bit, thats what so awesome, you can move everything on the home screen! you can disable/enable things u do/dont want. multiple clock arrangements. u gotta check it out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (12.0 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-14-2010, 03:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Did you install over a Root ROM?

Btw, I saw the video on 1.7 and just wanted to echo that it is awesome.

tsp
PS: Cook it in Root!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
just wanted to show one possibility of what can be done with the new cookies home screen in case anyone was wondering. its very very kewl stuff

as you can see i've moved things around quite a bit, thats what so awesome, you can move everything on the home screen! you can disable/enable things u do/dont want. multiple clock arrangements. u gotta check it out.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Did you install over a Root ROM?

Btw, I saw the video on 1.7 and just wanted to echo that it is awesome.

tsp
PS: Cook it in Root!
ya i installed it on top of what was cooked in, i havent had any problems with it at all.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium