PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 02:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/03/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunCTionA.M View Post
I would still prefer to have the default wm6.5 sliding lock as an option.
Me too...
Old 04-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/03/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Me too...
so install it guys.. its called csdevctrl you can find it on google/xda
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:02 PM
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
so install it guys.. its called csdevctrl you can find it on google/xda
I'll give a go, thanks!
Old 04-06-2010, 03:12 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I took all locks other than S2U2 as many asked.
All I use is S2U2 or PocketShield.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

JunCTionA.M is a n00b

That app is to set auto-locking options.

I am talking about the lockscreen components -- there are a couple of .cpr files and some .png files and presumably some registry entries that define it as the system default locker. I have installed lockscreen themes but this doesn't do the trick as they only overwrite an existing functional locksreen. If someone could tell me how to add the whole thing back in I would be happy to put it back in myself.

For what it's worth, it was still present in the 3-28 DarkRoot.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:34 PM
Lurker

JunCTionA.M is a n00b

I got a nice looking taskbar for GTX by installing either Dark Ninja's Android or Desire taskbar first (to get the CDMA signal icon) and then installing Ovi's WinDroid over the top of it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:43 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunCTionA.M View Post
I got a nice looking taskbar for GTX by installing either Dark Ninja's Android or Desire taskbar first (to get the CDMA signal icon) and then installing Ovi's WinDroid over the top of it.
Can you post a screen shot? While I can clearly see what both taskbars look like over at XDA, I am curious to see your implementation. As Dark Ninja’s icons fade into the white taskbar background, and ovi’s seem to have a black square surrounding them much like bilbobrians, does your CDMA Signal icon look out of place?
Old 04-06-2010, 05:53 PM
Lurker

JunCTionA.M is a n00b

It does look a little odd now that I look at it.

Better plan - I tried ovi's on top of bilbobrian's and that looks pretty good because the black boxes are very similar. The bilbobrian cdma box is a little glossier, but you can't really tell unless you look at it closely.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g

Vassago is just getting started

I really really like this look... is this one no longer downloadable? What can I install on top of one of these roms to make it look like this? Sorry I'm a noob with this stuff, but I'm very PC capable.

Old 04-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro [Sprint]
Carrier: Cricket

bestbwise is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunvip View Post
I have a Sprint HTC Touch Pro that I flashed correctly to cricket, and I have no problems running other roms... However, I cant when I go into PST after installing this rom and after hard reset to try to update the PRL so it will actually be on cricket service it shuts down and doesnt reboot as if it wont accept the PRL, I have to manually turn the phone back on and the default prl is still loaded... am i missing something?? Thanks... ashamed because this is definately one of the best roms i have ever "played" with...
I also encountered this problem. When I flash to XXXWhiteRootLS_04032010_23540 I am unable to load my Cricket PRL. To get around this I flash a shipped ROM, then load the PRL and *228 and continue with installing RootRom. This is an issue I have never seen, though this is my first flash to RootRom after using EnergyRoms for some time now.

Also, I have an issue with the Cricket WapMMS Settings cab I use in that it always disrupts my battery icon in the taskbar along with the other icons making them disappear or incorrectly display. If anybody knows a good work around for that issue, let me know!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium