View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 11:58 PM
bestbwise
Lurker

bestbwise is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/03/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunvip View Post
I have a Sprint HTC Touch Pro that I flashed correctly to cricket, and I have no problems running other roms... However, I cant when I go into PST after installing this rom and after hard reset to try to update the PRL so it will actually be on cricket service it shuts down and doesnt reboot as if it wont accept the PRL, I have to manually turn the phone back on and the default prl is still loaded... am i missing something?? Thanks... ashamed because this is definately one of the best roms i have ever "played" with...
I also encountered this problem. When I flash to XXXWhiteRootLS_04032010_23540 I am unable to load my Cricket PRL. To get around this I flash a shipped ROM, then load the PRL and *228 and continue with installing RootRom. This is an issue I have never seen, though this is my first flash to RootRom after using EnergyRoms for some time now.

Also, I have an issue with the Cricket WapMMS Settings cab I use in that it always disrupts my battery icon in the taskbar along with the other icons making them disappear or incorrectly display. If anybody knows a good work around for that issue, let me know!