PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 01:21 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 22 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post
You're the MAN! Sounds awesome, but unfortunately this is going to be the last Windows Mobile 6.X ROM I will be running. Great way to end my Windows Mobile 5/6 history.

I will return for Windows Phone 7 sometime next year!
What device are you getting now?
Old 02-24-2010, 01:26 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 22 2

A few other things.
I manually re-positioned the email select slider on XXXDarkRoot to make it fit better.
May not be perfect but it is darn close. LOL
Will take another look at XXXRoot to make sure it is positioned correctly.

Right now I am trying to fix that bug in XXXDark that causes the wallpaper to not fill up the screen.
It is an in compatibility with 2012 manila.
Hope to have it fixed before upload.

I need some coffee. LOL
Old 02-24-2010, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
What device are you getting now?
Palm Pre. I'm hoping I can mod it in some sort of way like here, but I know the community is going to be completely different.

Sprint called me and they said it will arrive tomorrow. I wanted the Touch Pro 2, but not for a contract extension. I'll probably still be here off and on because PPC Geeks is definitely an amazing community.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:35 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post
Palm Pre. I'm hoping I can mod it in some sort of way like here, but I know the community is going to be completely different.

Sprint called me and they said it will arrive tomorrow. I wanted the Touch Pro 2, but not for a contract extension. I'll probably still be here off and on because PPC Geeks is definitely an amazing community.
Stick around and hang with us anyway.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Stick around and hang with us anyway.
Definitely. If it was up to me, I'd keep both phones just to play with your ROMs.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:51 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Here are my plans if I can work it out this way.
Sense 2.1 really has no big improvements in size or speed now over 2.5.
XXXDarkRoot is around 20 megs lighter than My Sense 2.1 rom.

I cook with two separate kitchens and it has taken me hours to get this 2.5 kitchen in order. LOL
Really do not want to do that with 2.1 kitchen.

So if everyone that runs 2.1 would try these new 2.5 XXX roms that would be great.
There will be a XXXSlim root coming sometime today as well.

Landscape is fast on 2012 and the roms are lighter than ever before.

I will not be removing the 2.1 roms so you can all use them but I am leaning towards discontinuing those updates.
Please test them out and let me know how they work once they are completed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

hey root, stop teasing me!!!
Old 02-24-2010, 02:08 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
hey root, stop teasing me!!!
Ok. Will update the links later.
Test this out for me and see how it runs.
Check out all the folders and so on.
This last test run was not fully tested so let me know what's up.

XXXRootRomLS

XXXDarkRoot is uploading now.
Did not figure out the full screen wallpaper issue yet but animated walls fill the screen fine.
WIll keep working on it later but I need a break. LOL
Old 02-24-2010, 02:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:

XXXRootRomLS

Did not figure out the full screen wallpaper issue yet but animated walls fill the screen fine.
if u dont mind, i'm partial to dusk. lemme wait a bit until its done uploading?

EDIT: on 2nd thought i'll check it out now

Last edited by drdrewdown; 02-24-2010 at 02:14 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

Quote:

XXXRootRomLS

Downloading now, Root. Was looking forward to the non-Dusk version. Dusk is pretty bad ass, but I'm more partial to the RootRom... Will report back in a few hours. Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium