PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 11:18 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 10 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Yep,
Its because of the three of you that I (1) learned about flashing, (2) Flashed my first ROM and (3) enjoy flashing so much. (4) am addicted to flashing but at the same time so reluctant to because your ROMS are so good.

C'mon now...I'll bet the three of you are "three faces". LOL =D>

David
...the secret is out!! ...I'm the evil bearded one.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:07 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

This update has the 2012 music tab for better alignment.

Will keep working on a full 2012.
Weather tab doesn't work on it for me yet.
Not really much diff between that and 2011.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Talking Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Root,

Always thank you for everything. Rdl and working great. In volume app is beautiful. Try to dl XRoot but the link is giving error 404, will try again.

Also, how bout batt life???

secon edit

Sorry Root could not dl XRoot still gives me error code 404.
Thanx anyway...

Last edited by GIZELLE; 02-16-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

abj87 is a n00b
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Root,

Always thank you for everything. Rdl and working great. In volume app is beautiful. Try to dl XRoot but the link is giving error 404, will try again.

Also, how bout batt life???

secon edit

Sorry Root could not dl XRoot still gives me error code 404.
Thanx anyway...
Theres a typo in the addresss
http://rootlinux.kaos-incorporated.c...2009_23518.rar

Its awesome!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

checking out the new XDarkRoot now, so far so good. will report back later after i use it for a bit, Sashimi is still running so i havent got to play with it much.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
This update has the 2012 music tab for better alignment.

Will keep working on a full 2012.
Weather tab doesn't work on it for me yet.
Not really much diff between that and 2011.
So this means XDark had a combination with 2011 and 20012?
Old 02-16-2010, 01:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (USC)
Carrier: US Cellular

snipper_cr is just getting started

Root,
I just put on the light version and have a problem that I had in the standard (and max) versions. I can't seem to get hotmail to work as an email account. When I add an email account and put the @hotmail.com it recognizes it as a windows live and I proceed with the windows live set up. But when I am done, it still shows no email accounts have been set up. Any recommendation?
Old 02-16-2010, 01:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Root and others. I found a typo on the links page. Here is the correct link for XRootROMLS_02152009_23518.rar

Old 02-16-2010, 01:27 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

max 3 not workin for me either. still an awesome rom, xdarkls

Help Me Help You
Old 02-16-2010, 01:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
So this means XDark had a combination with 2011 and 20012?
Yes, that's what Da Man said

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipper_cr View Post
Root,
I just put on the light version and have a problem that I had in the standard (and max) versions. I can't seem to get hotmail to work as an email account. When I add an email account and put the @hotmail.com it recognizes it as a windows live and I proceed with the windows live set up. But when I am done, it still shows no email accounts have been set up. Any recommendation?
Once Live is set up go to the Hotmail section, if you tap the envelope it should bring you to your Messaging where you should be able to set up the account. It would prob work straight from Messaging also,as long as Live is set up first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Root and others. I found a typo on the links page. Here is the correct link for XRootROMLS_02152009_23518.rar

Hmmmmm...wonder why I was able to DL this AM without a problem

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium