PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 01:14 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 08 2010

Was just told doc visit got moved to Wed so I may get time time to update 2.1 roms tomorrow.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T Pro RootRom | 2nd T Pro iRoot
Carrier: Alltel

wiskydiver1 is keeping up the good workwiskydiver1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 08 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
LOL @ bottle
Thank you friend.
Let me know how RootRom works for you.

Will be updating 2.1s soon.

Not sure why GoldRoot is giving you so many problems.
Have seen others with it posted as being used in their sigs.
Some roms just do not like some devices I think. LOL
Oh no, thank YOU, Root!

Your reciprocal generosity was not expected, but very much appreciated!
I had that build running just where I wanted it. Tweaked just right. Just perfect. And then...

I get this temptation to flash yet again. DAMN GLAD I DID!

Donate to this man, people. He deserves it!

I understand what you're going through. A very good friend of myself and my now ex-wife had a son born a few years ago with an artery detached from his heart. He fought, hard, but in the end just wasn't strong enough. I have a huge appreciation for Children's Hospitals now, and an even deeper appreciation for the Ronald McDonald House, as the Children's Hospital is over 2 hours away.

I wish you all the best, my friend.

Last edited by wiskydiver1; 02-09-2010 at 02:32 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 08 2010

I just installed the MaxSilverRootCombo ROM and the task manager will not stay open. Tapping on it (where the clock normally is) opens the application but it then closes within one second. It does not give you a chance to close open programs or even see the memory usage.

tsp
Old 02-09-2010, 03:54 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
I just installed the MaxSilverRootCombo ROM and the task manager will not stay open. Tapping on it (where the clock normally is) opens the application but it then closes within one second. It does not give you a chance to close open programs or even see the memory usage.

tsp
Mine is working great.
I dont think it will work with MaxManila Fullscreen though.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

I had this issue at the very start. I had made no changes nor added any programs to the system. I also did not activate Max unless it is already activated after a hard reset or install.

tsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Mine is working great.
I dont think it will work with MaxManila Fullscreen though.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:02 AM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...90#post5439290

Choice is good. Stumbled across this over at XDA. I think someone was inspired by SMS Chat Bubbles and took it to the next level.

NOTE:
This did not work 100% with MaxSilver, not major but the Send icon on the bottom menu bar was blank- but functional. The Ninja theme had a line across the messages, which made it hard to see. I'm guessing these small issues may have something to do with Chat Bubbles being cooked in already.
Play with the cab and simply uninstall if it isn't to your liking.

EDIT: The mod may not be to blame for the missing icon on the Send button, it may have been like that before the mod, not sure.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 02-10-2010 at 12:46 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:04 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
I had this issue at the very start. I had made no changes nor added any programs to the system. I also did not activate Max unless it is already activated after a hard reset or install.

tsp
No, Max doesnt Auto Install, you have to run the cab.
Dunno Bro, it *should* work fine like it does for me.???
Old 02-09-2010, 04:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Weird... I now installed MaxRootRomCombo and the task manager works on this version for me. I'll probably keep this version. That is what I was using before the 02/08 releases.

Thanks for the help,
tsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
No, Max doesnt Auto Install, you have to run the cab.
Dunno Bro, it *should* work fine like it does for me.???
Old 02-09-2010, 04:17 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Weird... I now installed MaxRootRomCombo and the task manager works on this version for me. I'll probably keep this version. That is what I was using before the 02/08 releases.

Thanks for the help,
tsp
Yeah that is weird.
Dont know what I did but you're welcome just the same
Glad you got it, cant go wrong, all of root's stuff is killer!
Old 02-09-2010, 05:34 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

The task manger will not stay open from a fresh reset until you run at least 1 app usually.
Made a post about it when I added it but that was s while back.

Thanks winmo.
I installed the Manila sms cab and it looks great.
Probably start cooking it in.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium