PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Herman (TP) = SoOo Sexy
Carrier: MetroPCS

I m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to I m J James
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 28 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
You don't like bloated? lol
He likes bloated as do I
Old 01-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 28 2010

Quote:
Yes I posted a page or so back about the Max options not being the FULL Max yet.
I did a quick fix last night.
There will be an update but for now download and install Max Manila and then run Enable Max. Enable Max in this rom right now is just Max theme graphics for this rom.
I have not tested that feature yet but it should work.

May have an update later today to fix Max option 100%.
You never mentioned you uploaded a fixed maxrootsilver!
Old 01-29-2010, 04:22 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I m J James View Post
You never mentioned you uploaded a fixed maxrootsilver!
Quote:
New rom seems good to go.
A few changes I made to Max Options for now.
Will work on adding FULL Max Manila on next update.
When you click the Enable Max 2.7 it is actually just Pewter Max graphic updates.
I just renamed the Pewter Max cab to Max 2.7 for a quick fix at the moment.

If you want to install full Max you will need to DL it for now.
Then you should be able to click Enable Max from the menu to give it better Pewter graphics. ( Untested )

I have soft reset this device many times now and it starts Sense every time with no hang ups or lag.

Old link to this rom is disabled until NEW rom is up then it will re-enable itself for download.

Post back if you have any issues after installing the updated rom.

Thanks to all for your input.
That is what helps make my roms what they are.
I forgot to say it was uploading.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Man I cannot get over how smooth and loaded the MaxRootCombo 01/25 ROM is! I may stick with this for awhile. The only small bug that I have been experiencing is the facebook links not updating automatically unless I individually go into them and tell them to update. They don't seem to group update or even to auto group update every 2 hours as its set to in the settings. Other than that this ROM is a winner! Oh... and the taskbar icons get stuck a bit (battery icon and sync icon). Besides those two things I cannot find a single other thing wrong with the ROM. Battery also seems to be exceptional so far...
Old 01-29-2010, 04:23 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Running smooth and fast...
Been running it all day and reseting it often to check it.
Sense loads every time.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:24 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
Man I cannot get over how smooth and loaded the MaxRootCombo 01/25 ROM is! I may stick with this for awhile. The only small bug that I have been experiencing is the facebook links not updating automatically unless I individually go into them and tell them to update. They don't seem to group update or even to auto group update every 2 hours as its set to in the settings. Other than that this ROM is a winner! Oh... and the taskbar icons get stuck a bit (battery icon and sync icon). Besides those two things I cannot find a single other thing wrong with the ROM. Battery also seems to be exceptional so far...
Facebook auto update is an issue with several roms and chefs right now.
Yet to figure out why.
It works fine when told to update.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Running smooth and fast...
Been running it all day and reseting it often to check it.
Sense loads every time.
should I reflash to to it(maxrootsilver)? Im still running maxrootsilver with faulty sense lol. or should I wait...I think you mentioned releasing a update later?
Old 01-29-2010, 04:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Facebook auto update is an issue with several roms and chefs right now.
Yet to figure out why.
It works fine when told to update.
Yeah. In any case its a small thing. Love the ROM ... will be donating again and again in the future.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
Yeah. In any case its a small thing. Love the ROM ... will be donating again and again in the future.
likewise! little hard donating at the moment though just got laid off and just waiting on unemployment check

btw anyone here have a older version of youtube cab file. The newer version don't seem to want to work on metropcs. But the version on NRG'z Jan 18 worked but I cant remember what build or version it was.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor

The new max silver is up now correct?

Just asking because it shows 1/28 and today is 1/29, just curious ready to get back to max. I love to be all the way turned up!!!!!!! I never settle for less than what i can get.

Root rom is the best.

Also just curious since i will be getting the touch pro 2 probably next week are you making roms for that device also or only touch pro?

thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium