View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 04:24 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 28 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
Man I cannot get over how smooth and loaded the MaxRootCombo 01/25 ROM is! I may stick with this for awhile. The only small bug that I have been experiencing is the facebook links not updating automatically unless I individually go into them and tell them to update. They don't seem to group update or even to auto group update every 2 hours as its set to in the settings. Other than that this ROM is a winner! Oh... and the taskbar icons get stuck a bit (battery icon and sync icon). Besides those two things I cannot find a single other thing wrong with the ROM. Battery also seems to be exceptional so far...
Facebook auto update is an issue with several roms and chefs right now.
Yet to figure out why.
It works fine when told to update.