PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 06:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: cdma touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

dpro11 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-31-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [rc7][STABLE-ISM]

is anyone having trouble sending mms with rc7? it seems to be pending all the time and doesn't end up sending for me.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:01 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpro11 View Post
is anyone having trouble sending mms with rc7? it seems to be pending all the time and doesn't end up sending for me.
testing now.

-deck

EDIT, sent just fine for me anybody else exp. this?

Last edited by deck; 03-31-2011 at 07:10 PM.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

for the newest version do you have to wipe beofore the update if going from rc6 to rc7?
Old 03-31-2011, 07:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: cdma touch pro 2

dpro11 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
testing now.

-deck

EDIT, sent just fine for me anybody else exp. this?
Thanks for the quick reply and testing! I'll check if my prl and baseband is up to date
Old 03-31-2011, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

ZUMA is a n00b
Re: [3-25-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [rc6][REAL STABLE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMA View Post
Right after I flashed the ROM and got to the home screen I get an notification that say "New voicemail (2)" I don't have any voice mails and I can clear the notification by when my reboot the notification comes back. I did the backup VVM and that works fine, I just sent myself a voice mail and VVM received it. I just can't get this notification to stop popping up. An ideas?
Anyone know why I'm having this problem?
Old 03-31-2011, 08:36 PM
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
for the newest version do you have to wipe beofore the update if going from rc6 to rc7?
i would recommend it due to the changes in framework. probably not nec. but sometimes problems do happen. atleast wipe cache/dalvic.
Quote:
the gapps zip is not signed. you may have to toggle signature verification off in your recovery. Also, make sure you are doing a complete wipe. i recommend amon recovery over clockwork. (not a blow to koush as he does great work) hope this helps.

-deck
Old 03-31-2011, 08:41 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
the gapps zip is not signed. you may have to toggle signature verification off in your recovery. Also, make sure you are doing a complete wipe. i recommend amon recovery over clockwork. (not a blow to koush as he does great work) hope this helps.

-deck
hah i answered the wrong question. as for the vm problem, this happened to me before when a vm came in before i restored my data. try to clear vvm data in manage applications. or make sure you restored your data, and send yourself another vm. it should clear it up. if all else fails, remove vvm app and start over. hope this helps.

-deck
Old 03-31-2011, 08:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: android

cordell12 is a n00b

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZUMA
Right after I flashed the ROM and got to the home screen I get an notification that say "New voicemail (2)" I don't have any voice mails and I can clear the notification by when my reboot the notification comes back. I did the backup VVM and that works fine, I just sent myself a voicemail and VVM received it. I just can't get this notification to stop popping up. An ideas?

Not sure but I am getting it as well. I have one rather than 2. It dials *86 and then gI get a error from where ever *86 takes me. Odd, it keeps popping up for me too!
Old 03-31-2011, 09:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3

lkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfly03 View Post
Check under Advanced settings>Input>Volume button music control. It doesn't happen anymore but originally it seemed to only work with the stock music app, so when listening to pandora if activated it would open Music and jump to the next track, causing both to play at the same time.

~Henry III
Okay, thanks
Old 03-31-2011, 10:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

ZUMA is a n00b

Quote:
hah i answered the wrong question. as for the vm problem, this happened to me before when a vm came in before i restored my data. try to clear vvm data in manage applications. or make sure you restored your data, and send yourself another vm. it should clear it up. if all else fails, remove vvm app and start over. hope this helps.

-deck
Ok, thanks for the help, Ill try to see if clearing the data works.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development