PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2011, 08:30 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5G77 Safari/525.20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764
Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; PC36100 Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

That's good new. I have been running toastmod 432 cfs sbc havs more aggressive all day and its good stuff.

How bout the removed apps folder on sd card mod that's pretty kewl too.
I hate writing changelogs lol
ROM updated.
Are you using SBC or No SBC ?
I will add folder (removed_apps) (or extras) to SD next time
Thanks for the update..
Yup im using sbc cause of my charging habits..
I love the removed app mod, it free up alot of internel storage.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Smile Re: Jan.24.11.Plutonium-EVOlution ROM

This is another link to download without waiting

http://www1218.megaupload.com/files/....Plutonium.zip

Happy downloading!!!

Last edited by GIZELLE; 01-25-2011 at 09:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:46 AM
Exigent Circumstance

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5G77 Safari/525.20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE
This is another link to download without waiting

http://www1218.megaupload.com/files/....Plutonium.zip
I just read the change log and thanks for adding a gingerbread keyboard. Interested to see it now.

Thanks for the link Gizelle..

Firing up the lappy now getting ready to download.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Smile Re: Jan.24.11.Plutonium-EVOlution ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post

I just read the change log and thanks for adding a gingerbread keyboard. Interested to see it now.

Thanks for the link Gizelle..

Firing up the lappy now getting ready to download.
He finally did add gingerbread...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

jhui37 is just getting started
Re: Jan.24.11.Plutonium-EVOlution ROM

I think I missed it... but why did you ditch the HTC# 15 SBC V7? I'm still on the the 1-20 ROM... there wasn't an issue with it was there?
Old 01-25-2011, 01:48 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhui37 View Post
I think I missed it... but why did you ditch the HTC# 15 SBC V7? I'm still on the the 1-20 ROM... there wasn't an issue with it was there?
There is a chance to overcharge battery if phone is in heavy use during charge.For example usb tethering.
Second thing-phone didn't go to recovery,I had to remove battery and enter bootloader by holding volume down+power key.
Other then that SBC is not bad at all.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:14 PM
Exigent Circumstance

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.21.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Mobile/7B367 Safari/531.21.10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764
Quote:
There is a chance to overcharge battery if phone is in heavy use during charge.For example usb tethering.
Second thing-phone didn't go to recovery,I had to remove battery and enter bootloader by holding volume down+power key.
Vin I agree with you regarding sbc it works awesome. It gives you a fully charged battery and you don't see massive drops from 100-88%. I don't usb tether or use heavily when charging.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

jhui37 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post

Oh... interesting... I don't have that problem... I flashed over to 2 different 3.XX netarchy kernals yesterday and flashed back to HTC 15 V7 last night cause I didn't like it. But I always was able to reboot to recovery just using the reboot option from the power button... I never had to hold down the Vol buttons to manually go into bootloader. But I rooted using Unrevoked3 after I lost 4G last week and decided to flash back to stock ROM, then to yours.

The only problem I've encountered is wiping the Dalvak cache, there is some sort of "file not found" before I can do a wipe, but then it wipes after that, so I wasn't worried. Not being super savvy about this, I don't know what it means but I haven't had any problems thus far.

I'll be sure not to use my phone while plugged in though and to only update my media when my power is low. I love this ROM thus far... fastest and smoothest I've used... I seem to get less reception in places... but I think your rom is just updating the bars faster than I've previously encountered.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:47 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Oh... interesting... I don't have that problem... I flashed over to 2 different 3.XX netarchy kernals yesterday and flashed back to HTC 15 V7 last night cause I didn't like it. But I always was able to reboot to recovery just using the reboot option from the power button... I never had to hold down the Vol buttons to manually go into bootloader. But I rooted using Unrevoked3 after I lost 4G last week and decided to flash back to stock ROM, then to yours.

The only problem I've encountered is wiping the Dalvak cache, there is some sort of "file not found" before I can do a wipe, but then it wipes after that, so I wasn't worried. Not being super savvy about this, I don't know what it means but I haven't had any problems thus far.

I'll be sure not to use my phone while plugged in though and to only update my media when my power is low. I love this ROM thus far... fastest and smoothest I've used... I seem to get less reception in places... but I think your rom is just updating the bars faster than I've previously encountered.
Thats probably because of the differences in hardware.My phone is 0004.No issues with wiping,but having a hard time to get into recovery lol
Old 01-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch

pepeslam92 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to pepeslam92 Send a message via MSN to pepeslam92

with the app removal mod, would i be able to uninstall voice search? this app is annoying because if you tilt your evo a little bit to the side, it automatically comes up, and I have no idea how to disable it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development