PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2011, 09:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]-5.21.11- MiSfit B6 - VR Inspire 4G - CalkulinH

Stopped buy to give PPCGeeks a little love. Added the new MiSfit ROM it includes Gingerbread (2.3.3), Sense 2.1 and working EVERYTHING including 4G. Enjoy!

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-21-2011, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

M2Iceman is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Ive actually kept this ROM on my phone for more than an hour, LOL! Nice ROM, runs a lot better than others I have tried. Do have to ask if their is any way to get widgets onto the lock screen? I went through Settings and Display but dont see any adjustments to the lockscreen. Great ROM, Thx
Old 05-21-2011, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

unfortunately the lockscreen does not have that option.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch & HTC Evo 3D

uofajac is keeping up the good workuofajac is keeping up the good work

I love it zone23. Thanks for sharing. I've been using it all afternoon and have no issues to report. Only thing that's not working is netflix, but that was expected. Great ROM.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:21 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

5/21/11 V2

Added % Battery

Blue Download and Upload Icons
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2, htc evo
Carrier: Sprint 4g, Fast 3g

S/\NDM/\N is just getting started
Great rom zone, very stable.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 05-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: [ROM]-5.21.11- EVOZone - MiSfit RC1 - VR Inspire 4G - CalkulinHD

First issue found. Went to espn.com and the browser crashed on me. Maybe a flash 10.3 issue?
Old 05-22-2011, 05:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

M2Iceman is becoming a great contributor

The SMS icon you're talking about, what is it exactly? I receive SMS fine but I dont get the notification light to blink when Im in sleep mode to alert me to a message. I downloaded V2 early this morning and you had the RC1 update posted but not the SMS icon fix. Did you upload another ROM? No biggie if I have to flash again, just trying to see if I do or dont have to reflash to get the SMS notification to alert to a message. Thx

Disregard, see its V4, I DL V2, back to flashing, LOL!

Ok, little more specific. I normally use Handcent for SMS and while using that program instead of the stock one, I dont receive the blinking light when the phone is asleep if a text comes in. The only way for me to get the light to blink is to turn the notification to the stock SMS program on and receive two messages, stock and Handcent. Prior builds in 2.2 did allow for completely shutting down the stock program and receive through Handcent and be alerted with the flashing light while asleep. Anyone know a work around this or am I now stuck having to have two programs running in order to be alerted to messages? Thx

Last edited by M2Iceman; 05-22-2011 at 08:25 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 05-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Hey Zone? I have one of my phones running your ROM and the other running OMJ's. I believe they are from the same misfit base. Anyway, yours is great but it still crashes when trying to view flash related content. OMJ's has no flash issues. Any chance you'll have a fix for that coming soon? I love the blue theme and would like to keep my other phone running your ROM. Thx bro!
Old 05-23-2011, 01:25 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by uofajac View Post
Hey Zone? I have one of my phones running your ROM and the other running OMJ's. I believe they are from the same misfit base. Anyway, yours is great but it still crashes when trying to view flash related content. OMJ's has no flash issues. Any chance you'll have a fix for that coming soon? I love the blue theme and would like to keep my other phone running your ROM. Thx bro!
Have you tried the one I posted this morning it has the a2sd issue fixed. I'm working on a GPS ICON problem. GPS works fine just the icon doesn't change when you turn off the GPS.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development