View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 05:59 PM
M2Iceman
PPCGeeks Regular

M2Iceman is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]-5.21.11- EVOZone - MiSfit RC1 - VR Inspire 4G - CalkulinHD

The SMS icon you're talking about, what is it exactly? I receive SMS fine but I dont get the notification light to blink when Im in sleep mode to alert me to a message. I downloaded V2 early this morning and you had the RC1 update posted but not the SMS icon fix. Did you upload another ROM? No biggie if I have to flash again, just trying to see if I do or dont have to reflash to get the SMS notification to alert to a message. Thx

Disregard, see its V4, I DL V2, back to flashing, LOL!

Ok, little more specific. I normally use Handcent for SMS and while using that program instead of the stock one, I dont receive the blinking light when the phone is asleep if a text comes in. The only way for me to get the light to blink is to turn the notification to the stock SMS program on and receive two messages, stock and Handcent. Prior builds in 2.2 did allow for completely shutting down the stock program and receive through Handcent and be alerted with the flashing light while asleep. Anyone know a work around this or am I now stuck having to have two programs running in order to be alerted to messages? Thx

Last edited by M2Iceman; 05-22-2011 at 08:25 PM. Reason: additional info