PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2010, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

pwnsicle is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - [12/18/2010] - ReEngineered 3.70.651.1 - A Faster HTC Sense ROM

omg! i'm so torn between your mikrom 3.25 and this! i do want better battery life but the white theme and all the transitions are just too much to pass up on! glad you put this out though as i can see a good bit of sense roms using this as a base and if it's like all your other roms, it'll be awesome!
Old 12-20-2010, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: SPRINT

carlitos is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnsicle View Post
omg! I'm so torn between your mikrom 3.25 and this! I do want better battery life but the white theme and all the transitions are just too much to pass up on! Glad you put this out though as i can see a good bit of sense roms using this as a base and if it's like all your other roms, it'll be awesome!
jajaja you think the same way i think. I like both roms. Last nite i downloaded this one but i went back to the mikfroy 3.25 idk i like both but i think im use to the other one

Old 12-20-2010, 04:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

in a couple of days u wont have to choose... ill have 3 version up.

white theme, black theme and stock theme.

of course ill also start working on mods and such once ill get done with the roms.
so u guys can have everything the way u like it.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch

mrimage is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
in a couple of days u wont have to choose... ill have 3 version up.

white theme, black theme and stock theme.

of course ill also start working on mods and such once ill get done with the roms.
so u guys can have everything the way u like it.
it would be nice if you do a blue theme too are a black and blue
Old 12-20-2010, 08:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

user1 is just getting started

I really like the stock rom feel and would like to use this rom. Is this hardware specific(003 and older?). I could of swore I seen it posted somewhere. I have 004 so i thought I'd ask before i make the switch. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

And great work amikam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2010, 08:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by user1 View Post
I really like the stock rom feel and would like to use this rom. Is this hardware specific(003 and older?). I could of swore I seen it posted somewhere. I have 004 so i thought I'd ask before i make the switch. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

And great work amikam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.70 roms are no longer hardware specific... they should be universal.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
3.70 roms are no longer hardware specific... they should be universal.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the fast reply. Im going to go ahead and try it. BTW, what do you mean, "they are no longer......" Thanks again
Old 12-21-2010, 02:32 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by user1 View Post
Thanks for the fast reply. Im going to go ahead and try it. BTW, what do you mean, "they are no longer......" Thanks again
ok... im not gonna go into details about this... but, 3.30 was originally created only for 004 versions and a few 003 that had the new camera chip...

3.70 is made for all hardware versions as far as i know.... thats what i meant.

btw... i can feel free to wait... im putting out a version of this rom that is not meant to be a base.. and its a little more opt than the one up here and with more than a few extras in it.

it should be up by morning... so in about 5-8 hours.

ill be posting first on xda and then here.. this version will also be followed by my theme rom and black theme rom etc.

i really love ppcgeeks as a forum and a community... i wish all the evo attention would be here instead of xda... but thats why im more on xda than i am here.

im always trying to keep up and post all of my work on both websites, but its not always easy to keep track of everything on both websites.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

raiders13 is a n00b

I have a question; if I restore all my apps and data, using Titanium backup, after installing your rom, will that overwrite the work you have done to the apk's?
Old 12-21-2010, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
ok... im not gonna go into details about this... but, 3.30 was originally created only for 004 versions and a few 003 that had the new camera chip...

3.70 is made for all hardware versions as far as i know.... thats what i meant.

btw... i can feel free to wait... im putting out a version of this rom that is not meant to be a base.. and its a little more opt than the one up here and with more than a few extras in it.

it should be up by morning... so in about 5-8 hours.

ill be posting first on xda and then here.. this version will also be followed by my theme rom and black theme rom etc.

i really love ppcgeeks as a forum and a community... i wish all the evo attention would be here instead of xda... but thats why im more on xda than i am here.

im always trying to keep up and post all of my work on both websites, but its not always easy to keep track of everything on both websites.

One again thank you for the quick reply and the great work. Ill be sure to check XDA...and to your point, it would be nice if everything was on ppcgeeks. This is where i normally go.

I went ahead and loaded it and works great. The battery,however, went down substantially within 4 hours...But my brother on the hand has great battery life, using the same rom. Im sure its either 1) i may have done something wrong or 2)its off the first charge. Not trying to bash, as i really like the responsiveness. Any Ideas?

GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development