PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 08:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: █ VirusROM Series™ █ ◄●|20 Sept.|RC2 |●► █ [Froyo]●[2.2]●[3.28.651.1 OTA] █

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckstande View Post
Now here is a question, I haven't really seen many posts on using Titanium backup. Typically I use it for just restoring apps, never system apps. If I save all of my settings and want to restore things like networking options, keyboard options, etc., what Titanium backup files should I restore?

P.S. - my streaming sound is all f'd up again after installing the base, kernel, and theme and restoring titanium backup files. I'd love to know what is the root cause and how I can fix it without wiping.
Ti Backup has a TON of options to back up. I know the modded kb and wifi settings are in there, you just gotta go through and see if the ones you need are there.
My streaming audio is messed up as well-super slow. Commercials play fine but when the live feed starts it sounds like it's playing in slow motion.
I assume this is the "demon voice" issue hulu users were hearing?
If so the hulu fix MAY help? Just a GUESS.
[FIX][CURE] Stagefright work around. Cures Hulu demon voices! Now with working zip!!! - xda-developers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
Does this rom have app2sd embedded ?
Yes it does.

Quote:
did you try to re-install recovery with rom manager?
+1 what Karl said. You MAY have just lost the Recovery image and not the unlocked nand.
Load into boot loader (power off and then power on while holding Volume Down) and look at the top of your screen. Does it say S-Off?
If it does then you have "full root" and just lost the recovery image.
Re-flash it manually as described in amon RA's thread or via ROM Manager.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post

thanks man.. so hows this rom

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 09-22-2010, 10:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
thanks man.. so hows this rom
Beautius
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

H'Roth-Gar is a n00b

Quote:
+1 what Karl said. You MAY have just lost the Recovery image and not the unlocked nand.
Load into boot loader (power off and then power on while holding Volume Down) and look at the top of your screen. Does it say S-Off?
If it does then you have "full root" and just lost the recovery image.
Re-flash it manually as described in amon RA's thread or via ROM Manager.
Ah, yes, this was the issue. Thanks so much, I've got everything flashed and working now. I was going crazy trying to figure out what I had done wrong...
Old 09-23-2010, 09:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ruckstande is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Ti Backup has a TON of options to back up. I know the modded kb and wifi settings are in there, you just gotta go through and see if the ones you need are there.
My streaming audio is messed up as well-super slow. Commercials play fine but when the live feed starts it sounds like it's playing in slow motion.
I assume this is the "demon voice" issue hulu users were hearing?
If so the hulu fix MAY help? Just a GUESS.
[FIX][CURE] Stagefright work around. Cures Hulu demon voices! Now with working zip!!! - xda-developers
Thanks I will check it out today. What is strange is how I did have it working on the last Virus rom installed and now it stopped again.

*EDIT* Thanks that worked!

Last edited by ruckstande; 09-24-2010 at 07:35 AM.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:47 AM
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: █ VirusROM Series™ █ ◄●|23 Sept.|RC3 |●► █ [Froyo]●[2.2]●[3.29.651.5 OTA] █

removed apps links down

can i use a zip from a another theme to take out the taskbar clock?

Last edited by Karl; 09-24-2010 at 03:04 AM.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Back to Stock link is not working.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Senseless is here.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

yang88she is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to yang88she Send a message via MSN to yang88she Send a message via Yahoo to yang88she

nice! hmm after updating I notice my PRI is still @ 1.403 or something like that
Old 09-24-2010, 02:28 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang88she View Post
nice! hmm after updating I notice my PRI is still @ 1.403 or something like that
[ Radios ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI & NV versions - xda-developers

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development