PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 05:41 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ ROM ] EViO Series v1.0 [ 379MB Free l FPS Unlocked l OC l 270 l Sense Removable

Quote:
Originally Posted by southphillysean View Post
not able to d/l it for some reason.....it appears the file has been removed?
I just downloaded it and it was fine. What browser are you using? I used Firefox with no problems.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 07-26-2010, 05:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo and touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jfelhofer is just getting started
Re: [ ROM ] EViO Series v1.0 [ 379MB Free l FPS Unlocked l OC l 270 l Sense Removable

is there a way to make the bottom keys Vibrate again?
Old 07-26-2010, 08:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Whats up Calk?? Glad to be apart of what you're doing with the EVO. My PRI is 134_003

How important is it to update it? I know the PRL is the database for cell towers but I hear the PRI is for the signal strength. Anyone know anymore about this?
Old 07-26-2010, 08:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfelhofer View Post
is there a way to make the bottom keys Vibrate again?
You have to go into setting-keyboard- and from their select i believe its called (vibrate keys) thatll give u the vibration..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Ive been useing this rom and its been sucking my battery dry lol.. I found out it was the new kernel that N. put outt, so i went back to the c kernel n its been chilln runnin smooth now
.. anyone else gettin this??

Old 07-26-2010, 11:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Woohoo. Calk are themes able to be flashed on this? Riptides in paticular
Old 07-27-2010, 08:50 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
Whats up Calk?? Glad to be apart of what you're doing with the EVO. My PRI is 134_003

How important is it to update it? I know the PRL is the database for cell towers but I hear the PRI is for the signal strength. Anyone know anymore about this?

We had a big discussion about this over @ xda and until a ROM is released with a updated PRI(rcdata.img), it can't be updated. Best I could do was hex edit 1.34 to show 1.40 but that's just a placebo as it changes nothing but the version #

Old 07-27-2010, 08:52 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Here the updated kernel for the ROM
Attached Files
File Type: zip Calkulin's_EViO_3.7.5_Kernel_Update.zip (2.65 MB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:53 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Woohoo. Calk are themes able to be flashed on this? Riptides in paticular

Post a link to it and I'll look how the files are setup
Old 07-27-2010, 09:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLui View Post
Ive been useing this rom and its been sucking my battery dry lol.. I found out it was the new kernel that N. put outt, so i went back to the c kernel n its been chilln runnin smooth now
.. anyone else gettin this??

I have also experienced a dramatic increase in battery usage. When you say you went back to the C kernel, were you referring to the stock kernel?

Besides overclocking and the phone running faster than ever, are there any other great advantages to adding a new kernel?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development