PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 07:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC r-EVO-lution
Carrier: Sprint

juancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 7/12/10 | Sprint Lovers Evo | OTA | Updated Radio/Wimax 4G | Uninstallable

question, how i can change my recovery im ussing clockrecoverey but i dont really liked, help please
Old 07-13-2010, 09:11 PM
DavidMMorley

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 7/12/10 | Sprint Lovers Evo | OTA | Updated Radio/Wimax 4G

Any way you would disable perflock on your next version?

Posted from EVO on Tapatalk
Old 07-13-2010, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

parousia15 is keeping up the good workparousia15 is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] 7/12/10 | Sprint Lovers Evo | OTA | Updated Radio/Wimax 4G | Uninstallable

Chris,
Since you've been cooking in different keyboards into your ROM, I wanted to bring your attention to Swiftkey. It's a new text prediction app. It's currenty beta and time limited. It can be download from the market. I'm about to try it out and see how well it works.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: na
Carrier: sprint

dacoz21 is just getting started

Hey quick question, if I want to switch from ver 2 to ver 1 what steps do I need to follow? Is it as simple and go into recovery mode?
Old 07-13-2010, 10:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacoz21 View Post
Hey quick question, if I want to switch from ver 2 to ver 1 what steps do I need to follow? Is it as simple and go into recovery mode?
All that you would need to do would be to place the PC36IMG.zip from Version #1 onto the root of your SD Card and power into bootloader.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

strongsteve is just getting started

Chris -

I flashed version 1 right before you made the changes on 7/12.. Should I re-flash? What am I missing?
Old 07-14-2010, 10:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6700, Touch Pro, EVO 4G

jester95 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
You cannot update both radios at the same time from within recovery. You need to do one at a time. I would recommend doing baseband first followed by wimax. If this doesn't work for you try my version 1 which has them rolled in.
When you say that the radios need to be flashed one at a time…how is that accomplished? What I mean is after the baseband is flashed do you reboot the phone before flashing the wimax radio? Or is there another set of steps before flashing the wimax radio?
Old 07-14-2010, 10:48 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester95 View Post
When you say that the radios need to be flashed one at a time…how is that accomplished? What I mean is after the baseband is flashed do you reboot the phone before flashing the wimax radio? Or is there another set of steps before flashing the wimax radio?
yep, flash the radio, reboot, flash the wimax.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I can't get custom boot animations to work on this rom at all..........I even installed the Boot Animation LITe app and still doesn't change the stock one.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

LeoDit is a n00b

When I try to download I only receive a 5.42 KByte zip file. Any suggestions? Tried several times with same results.

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development