PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 08:43 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpero View Post
dont know if any one has talked about this issu but im having a problem installing 3 apps nfl mobile 2009; tell me, and touch in call, has anyone had any problems with these apps or why they want install or work? had no problems with them on any other 2.5 rom.

tellme is already in the rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAChavez99 View Post
I was able to download the kitchen, don't know yet if I'm brave enough to try it, plus I think OMJ's work pretty damn good as is!

OMJ, do the new versions have HTC Messaging enabled or disabled? Thanks again!!
HTC Messaging is enabled....I only removed it for that special version...it has gotten much better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Thank you so much for your kitchen. I like the way you kept it organized. Now I can customize a 2.5 rom for cricket.

I did not see your 3 saved files for your ROMS
not sure why they dont show up automatically, but when you hit load rom, press O for omj, and you will see all 3.

omj.sense.21055
omj.sense.21870
omj.sense.23504

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimreaper8734 View Post
Im trying to flash this rom to my touch pro, but the RUU keeps saying invalid model id, and that this utility is not meant for this phone. How can I get this flashed to my phone?

The SD card doesnt let me either. Just goes checking then back to the tricolor screen.

Thanks
You can try downloading my kitchen.....I removed all the TouchPro stuff, but you can copy from calkulins kitchen into mine & cook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haappy View Post
Hi, OMJ Nice Rom, I need Call History Tab. CAn u arrange. Thanks

sorry, but it is not part of manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordy View Post
Thanks OMJ for the kitchen and new Roms. I built a custom rom with your kitchen setup using sys 23088. Everything is working fine except for SMS. It's pretty much the same issue as before using the HTC Messaging Client where the sent text just saves to outbox. I don't remember it being publicly discussed what was done to get SMS working with the messaging client. Hopefully it's something as simple as a regedit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I havent seen this issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
I've been having problems connecting to my wifi, I don't have a data plan and use wifi occasionally, I've always been able to connect on my home network but the last few updates I haven't been able to, I can see the network and when trying to connect, it comes back with an error and tells me to contact the network admin, normally my system has a password but since I've been having problems, I have taken the password off, my 2 laptops have no problem connecting

anyone have any ideas?
I havent tried wifi lately, only wifi router & it worked fine.....I wanna say I read something about wifi in the xda thread, I'll check,

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sear...rchid=30405712
Old 11-18-2009, 08:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

grimreaper8734 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Makes sense, its in the Touch Pro upgrade forums so I just figured the ROM should work on the touch pro, I'll try cooking it for Touch Pro myself then, thanks!
Old 11-18-2009, 09:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

telugite is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by komman View Post
Select weather wallpaper from home screen menu button, when album pops up, just close with the x on top. This will reset the weather wallpaper. Worked for me when I had this problem with v 1.2
this is not working for me. any other solution please.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ FOX ROM
Carrier: Page Plus and AT&T

explisiv is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to explisiv Send a message via MSN to explisiv Send a message via Yahoo to explisiv

Im downloading the kitchen now. Hopefully I can get things to work. only major thing imma do is take off htc messaging because right now arcsoft is the only thing that lets you configure mms for metroPCS and Cricket.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Cordy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
I havent seen this issue
Yea I figured it was some weird issue. I'll try rebuilding and reflashing the rom I made. I was able to recieve SMS and also MMS through Arcsoft. I was even able to send an MMS through Arcsoft, but text messaging was a no go using the Messaging Client. I'm guessing other than all of the packages that were marked required, none of the optional ones are needed to get it functional.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

stunna10201 is a n00b

Is there any way to fix the youtube under multimedia?
Old 11-18-2009, 10:03 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordy View Post
Yea I figured it was some weird issue. I'll try rebuilding and reflashing the rom I made. I was able to recieve SMS and also MMS through Arcsoft. I was even able to send an MMS through Arcsoft, but text messaging was a no go using the Messaging Client. I'm guessing other than all of the packages that were marked required, none of the optional ones are needed to get it functional.
Actually last night I cooked one up as well and texting is not working, also, can't get windows live to setup for the life of me. Tried, turning off HTC Sense, tried using titanium, tried reinstalling windows live cab, restarting but nothing works. Oh well, love the kitchen and will play around some more to see if there is something I did wrong. will probably just use the template you provided and cook one up. Will report back. thanks again OMJ!
Old 11-18-2009, 10:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Actually last night I cooked one up as well and texting is not working, also, can't get windows live to setup for the life of me. Tried, turning off HTC Sense, tried using titanium, tried reinstalling windows live cab, restarting but nothing works. Oh well, love the kitchen and will play around some more to see if there is something I did wrong. will probably just use the template you provided and cook one up. Will report back. thanks again OMJ!

Yeah, me either...messenger just wont log me in!
Old 11-18-2009, 10:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I'm having trouble with the kitchen. Seems to execute properly, but I don't find the .nbh file in the Release_Diamond folder. The RUU installer pops up and and wants me to flash directly to the phone. Is there something else I have to do to create the nbh after hitting the "CREATE ROM" button? Please help. This is really frustrating.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Cordy is becoming a great contributor

Thanks for the confirmation. I flashed OMJ's 23504 Rom and texting is working fine. I've been comparing the sys' with the ones I added just to make sure it's not anything on my end.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development