PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 06:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5.1 | *beta* | 23504 | 11/9/09

Yeah, that looks really nice! Can't wait to try it. When do you think you'll be uploading it?
Old 11-09-2009, 07:06 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Well I wasn't sure I'd finish today, but it's ready to go!!!!!!! check post #1 for link. All I have to say is Sense is awesome!
Old 11-09-2009, 07:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
Well I wasn't sure I'd finish today, but it's ready to go!!!!!!! check post #1 for link. All I have to say is Sense is awesome!

So to download "1920", I hit the "1918" link?
Old 11-09-2009, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

spamftw is just getting started

Quote:
Flashing to stock now, then will flash to the newer version when available. I'm VERY excited to see what you've cooked up!
Old 11-09-2009, 07:16 PM
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
NO, wait for the 1920 link
Thanks for clarifying.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5.1 | 23504 | 11/9/09

OMJ ... what about the contacts? Still messed up?
Old 11-09-2009, 07:18 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
So to download "1920", I hit the "1918" link?

nope.....refresh
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:19 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
OMJ ... what about the contacts? Still messed up?

contacts are perfect, no corruption
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:42 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
nope.....refresh

Downloading now. Will provided feedback asap. Thx a bunch.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 11-09-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

WOW! After playing with this for just a few minutes I'm very excited. So far seems to work just fine. I'm going to do a hard reset and start installing some programs. Nice work OMJ..Way to keep our Diamonds fresh! Thanks.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development