PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 09:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

elmariachi is keeping up the good workelmariachi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sprint Diamond ROM - CE OS 5.2.21864 (Build 21864.5.0.81) [100609]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Yeah, nullstring at xda created a very simple program to order the start menu and change icons. You can also save your setup, so restoring it in future ROMs should be easy as well. Just put the .png's you want to use on internal storage and use the program to choose which icons you want to replace. You'll need a windows live ID to download since he has it hosted on his space there.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=567080
Sweet, will give it a try Thanks! Now I just need something to use for my WM6.1 Roms haha!
Old 10-11-2009, 11:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprrint

indianguyinny24 is a n00b
Re: indagroove's Sprint Diamond ROM - CE OS 5.2.21864 (Build 21864.5.0.81) [100609]

HI,

i ahve been groove ram 5 guy from more then 5 months....

i only need two thing....

i dont know what it is called the one line which showed you if you have new voicemail,txt,email and missed call.... and the next titanium weather...

also why if we want to move the icons only option we hva eis to move to top and move to bottom... can we change it is possible...

V
Old 10-12-2009, 09:47 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianguyinny24 View Post
HI,

i ahve been groove ram 5 guy from more then 5 months....

i only need two thing....

i dont know what it is called the one line which showed you if you have new voicemail,txt,email and missed call.... and the next titanium weather...

also why if we want to move the icons only option we hva eis to move to top and move to bottom... can we change it is possible...

V
You're talking about the Home/notifications panel. I know it was always included in the Windows7 Titanium project, but there is a way to include it in Titanium without the whole theme. The Weather Tab can be added in with a cab- I've been told, never been successful for me.

Old 10-16-2009, 11:38 PM
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Cool. I did take a bunch of stuff out, so if there's things that could be put back in that ya'll miss and won't take up too much space, let me know.
As long as you're asking...
I've been using Calkulin's 21867 ROM w/SpbMS3.5 built in and it's really not bad. But I already miss your Phone Pad/Dialer/S2A and some other stuff.
So I'll tell you what I miss in this ROM- Opera9.7 (set as default). I think that's it... I think that there were some minor things, most of which I installed myself. [Posted on ED/TP thread as well- having SIP issues. Not enough to make me flash... yet.]
Are you planning another release any time soon? I was getting ready to flash tonight, but realized that maybe I should wait if you are putting something else out soon.

Last edited by Trident; 10-18-2009 at 09:14 AM.
Old 10-17-2009, 05:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

NitrousGT is a n00b

Opera default will really be a plus on both the regular and lite version.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

do I have to install the sip.cab every tiem I want to change from full qwerty to compact qwerty and vice versa?
Old 10-20-2009, 11:00 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Also,

I get an error when trying to download your "Lite" rom, bad link?
Old 10-20-2009, 10:24 PM
The Source of Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
Also,

I get an error when trying to download your "Lite" rom, bad link?
Links are fine.
I just tested. It's a darn fast server.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Links are fine.
I just tested. It's a darn fast server.

NOW it works
Old 10-23-2009, 01:20 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
do I have to install the sip.cab every tiem I want to change from full qwerty to compact qwerty and vice versa?

Yes, unless you wanna add biotouch.dll into the kitchen which is posted at ED/TP. I don't like to add biotouch myself, because it messes with wm 6.5 kinetic scrolling, and stuff.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development