PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 11:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

dcdomain is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Not sure if this minor bug has been reported.

Viewing text messages, if I click on a number and attempt to 'Save to Contacts' (screen is called Message Enhancements I think), nothing happens.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

capthr is keeping up the good workcapthr is keeping up the good work
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Using the 8/2 Titanium Rom and overall it is great. The calendar, when looking at month view does not indicate if there is an appt on a particular day also the arrows on either side of the month are missing but if you click the month will change. Keep up great work. I've dl'ed the 8/6 Rom but haven't installed it yet. Thanks again
Old 08-07-2009, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Has anyone had any issues with Google Maps and GPS? I tested to see if GPS on my phone was working correctly via the other included GPS software and it seems to be running. But Google Maps no longer has the option for me to turn on GPS. I tried clicking the blue dot on the bottom right corner and it just tells me that my location is currently unavailable.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond/TP2

atrn271 is keeping up the good workatrn271 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdomain View Post
Has anyone had any issues with Google Maps and GPS? I tested to see if GPS on my phone was working correctly via the other included GPS software and it seems to be running. But Google Maps no longer has the option for me to turn on GPS. I tried clicking the blue dot on the bottom right corner and it just tells me that my location is currently unavailable.
Hit Menu/Scroll down/Use GPS
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint htc Touch Diamond

itsme_dougp is a n00b

Quote:
I don't seem to have a problem with Google Maps.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrn271 View Post
Hit Menu/Scroll down/Use GPS
%*@$ I'm an idiot. Thanks for not belittling me though. It's been 2.5 months since I used the app so the new GUI threw me off. Didn't notice the scroll bar so I thought the menu just stopped at whatever was shown above the fold. Was wondering where the Help > About section was to check app version.

"Do not operate while driving." Hah, love it...
Old 08-07-2009, 11:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

galinsky is becoming a great contributor

The download link is not working.

Can anyone up this for me?
Old 08-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond (Victor)
Carrier: Bell Mobility

gorestfump is a n00b
Question Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Just wondering if this was ever implemented? I looked at the change log and didn't find any information on tethering. When I connect the phone to my computer it gives me the Internet Sharing option, but I don't know if those settings are 'safe'.
Are those registry entries for Sprint only - or any carrier? Does anyone know if there is a cab file somewhere with these settings so we can quickly apply them? I too need to tether once and a while and don't want Bell Canada to charge me a fortune on-top of the fortune I already pay them!?

Loving the Aug 6th update BTW!

Old 08-07-2009, 11:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

I don't see a changelog or a place to download the 8/6 version. I really want to try out the new Rhodium. I'll wait patiently.

Old 08-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonidm View Post
I think I know what you problem is
You must be using TF3D. Now in that case you are probably changing WM6 softkeys, and that's why you see them during boot right, but after TF3D loads, you see TF3D soft keys, which you haven't changed yet . They are different registry keys, I don't remember which on top of my head, but you can easily find them on xdadevelopers website
Unfortunately, I am actually using the Titanium only build. Oh well, imma flash to the new ROM, and maybe that will help

Quote:
Just wondering if this was ever implemented? I looked at the change log and didn't find any information on tethering. When I connect the phone to my computer it gives me the Internet Sharing option, but I don't know if those settings are 'safe'.
I used internet sharing yesterday without the fix, and sprint so far hasn't charged me anything extra

Last edited by cesium; 08-07-2009 at 12:04 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development