PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 05:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Well you can trick FMRadio into thinking there's one in there by chaging HKLM\System\Status\Hardware Headset key to 1

There's a YouTube fix posted in my touch pro tread here and I will add FM Radio in the next ROM
Awesome, thanks!
Old 07-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

exposystane is a n00b

a couple of issues I'm having:

-Opera frequently closes or has a white square on the upper left corner (I've increased the cache and moved it to internal storage).
-The clock has reset to an hour behind a couple of times.

Also, not a big deal but the reset tune is scratchy. I turned it off using "Diamond tweek."

Otherwise this Rom is working well for me. I really like that there is no "call history" on the homescreen.

Edit: Increasing the cache to 20mb seems to have helped. I like to browse full sites like slate.com.

-the clock was messed up because the timezone was off for me

-youtube or push pages don't work

Last edited by exposystane; 07-24-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

avhokie is a n00b

Does this ROM have the ringer bug? My ringer works sporadically at best right now

Also, youtube does not work for me...
Old 07-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avhokie View Post
Does this ROM have the ringer bug? My ringer works sporadically at best right now

Also, youtube does not work for me...
Regarding a ringer bug, not that I'm aware of. Youtube works but if you flashed from another rom, you need to go to internal storage and delete the youtube folder. then try running it after a soft reset. sometimes one rom will have another version of youtube and will conflict with the rom your using if it's still drawing data from an existing youtube folder on your internal storage. good luck.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: unknown

Randy954 is a n00b

[quote=exposystane;1055801]a couple of issues I'm having:

-Opera frequently closes or has a white square on the upper left corner (I've increased the cache and moved it to internal storage).[quote=exposystane;1055801]

how did you do that? i would like to do the same.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Pensar is a n00b

Hi, Fantastic ROM, Looks great.

I have one issue,

I tried to install showaco alltabs in order to see the desktop on every screen in tfl3d2. It does what it is intended to do, but it also causes the clock to only animate the top half, and the call history button reappears. Is there some other program that will allow me to have the background show on all tfl3d tabs, perhaps one compatible?
Old 07-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Randy954;1056104][quote=exposystane;1055801]a couple of issues I'm having:

-Opera frequently closes or has a white square on the upper left corner (I've increased the cache and moved it to internal storage).
Quote:
Originally Posted by exposystane View Post

how did you do that? i would like to do the same.
sure, open Opera. choose settings>advanced and increase the cache to 8k or somewhere around there. Also to change the cache to internal storage. open Opera, type in opera:config in the address bar, scroll to the bottom select user prefs, scroll down to cache directory4. change /windows/ to /internal storage/ Just that part only. Then scroll to the very bottom and select save, hit ok to save, wait a little bit for it to save properly, done. Now it will not take up space on your device memory which is good.

edit: also regarding opera closing frequently. this usually has to do with plugins being enabled. open opera, settings, advanced, uncheck plugins, done. this will usually fix random crashes. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Riley; 07-23-2009 at 09:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

BLOCKMONSTER is becoming a great contributor

Great rom... I flashed 3 times yesterday but I went back to this one cause it looked the best and ran the best to my liking. I got youtube working tthanks to the fix. but when i get attachments, it says it cant display attachment. Can anybody point me to a fix for this?
Old 07-23-2009, 10:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

mapcom1 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonidm View Post
I have a dumb question: How do i configure Auto Screen Lock in this ROM? I can lock it through the start menu,so autolock is there but i can't seem to find an icon that configures AutoLock.
Any incite on this? I am wondering the same thing? Like auto lock when you power off, or find the exe file so i can program the shortcut on my today screen softkey.
Simular to S2U,
Old 07-23-2009, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapcom1 View Post
Any incite on this? I am wondering the same thing? Like auto lock when you power off, or find the exe file so i can program the shortcut on my today screen softkey.
Simular to S2U,
I use this program smart lock: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ght=smart+lock

after installing it you'll find it in start>settings>system. Select 'Suspend lock' and then soft reset. It will lock your phone now whenever you turn it off. Hope this helps.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development