View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

[QUOTE=Randy954;1056104][quote=exposystane;1055801]a couple of issues I'm having:

-Opera frequently closes or has a white square on the upper left corner (I've increased the cache and moved it to internal storage).
Quote:
Originally Posted by exposystane View Post

how did you do that? i would like to do the same.
sure, open Opera. choose settings>advanced and increase the cache to 8k or somewhere around there. Also to change the cache to internal storage. open Opera, type in opera:config in the address bar, scroll to the bottom select user prefs, scroll down to cache directory4. change /windows/ to /internal storage/ Just that part only. Then scroll to the very bottom and select save, hit ok to save, wait a little bit for it to save properly, done. Now it will not take up space on your device memory which is good.

edit: also regarding opera closing frequently. this usually has to do with plugins being enabled. open opera, settings, advanced, uncheck plugins, done. this will usually fix random crashes. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Riley; 07-23-2009 at 09:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.