PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 10:26 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (23541/21892) ** |Feb 26| Sense 2.1 /

I havent visited this thread in a long time..... but does anyone still use this ROM ? Doesnt really look like it... heh

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 04-24-2010, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond with EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||
Carrier: Sprint

gianmarco is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (23541/21892) ** |Feb 26| Sense 2.1 /

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I havent visited this thread in a long time..... but does anyone still use this ROM ? Doesnt really look like it... heh
Yeah, no one

This ROM is fantastic.

So, only issues I've seen that I mentioned:

1. Volume seems to be an issue in terms of the volume screen being displayed at startup as well as other times when trying to use the wheel, it controls the volume instead of the actual application (i.e., browing mail and trying to use the wheel to scroll between emails, it changes the volume)

2. Email size (for Gmail for me) is limited. The ROM is unusable if I have 30 days of mail. Works fine with 5 days. This has never been an issue before.

Otherwise, this ROM is rock-solid stable, good battery life, good memory, and overall looks awesome. Thanks so much.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:22 AM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:
I use this ROM and I follow your tweets religiously! Thank you for taking the time/effort to update this ROM. The 4/13/10 ROM has a few minor issues but overall, it's great. If it's not too much to ask, would you be able to do a Sense2.5 21901 Co0kie update? Thanks again!
Old 04-24-2010, 11:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor

Any new roms ?? )) in future??
Old 04-24-2010, 11:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I still use it nrgz, just been waiting for you to upload a newer version for us.

There is a few bugs reported by people here if you don't mine looking at them, Thanks!
Old 04-24-2010, 11:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
I still use it nrgz, just been waiting for you to upload a newer version for us.

There is a few bugs reported by people here if you don't mine looking at them, Thanks!
+1 on that, and thanks for the ROM (Apr13th version)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: MTS

tryptik is a n00b

Quote:
I keep trying different roms, not that there are tons for the CDMA. I like yours the best, I keep trying the new ones u post, but because of the bugs, I keep reverting back to 21889 version 28. Jan. This one, I find has absolutley no bugs. I do like the features in the new Rom updates, but the bugs just kill it for me. If you need someone to test them or something, let me know
Old 04-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tim35ca is a n00b

Quote:
Still using Feb 8 release 21891 Sense 2.1 on Telus as I had too many problems with releases after that. It has a few bugs but is much better than stock. Sure wish you had a Diamond to test this on. I wish I had 2 phones so I could test and try on one and load the other with the last stable release. Here are some of my outstanding issues, if they are fixed in a release that is at least as stable as Feb 8 please let me know:

1. 2016 date issue (use 2016 fix).
2. keyboard freezes at random times.
3. Scrolling during editing contacts doesn't work. The scroll bar moves but the window doesn't. I use a trick of hiding/unhiding the keyboard and it seems to reposition itself.
4. SMS messages in thread mode seem to get mixed up in date order. I work around by going in through the "All messages" soft key which uses the built in WM application (I believe)

Is there any way to save and restore the settings for some of the quick launch icon setups? I have a cheat sheet to reconfigure everything on re-Flash and I use PIMBackup but there are a few things like favourites, stocks, etc. that don't get saved.

Tim
Old 04-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

Topher916 is a n00b

First and foremost I'd like to thank NRGZ28 for making all the ROMs and catering to us all. I've been a long time user and first time poster for any forums. I try to read all the posts for the ROMs when ever I run into a problem.

... for this issue I have tried almost every fix for youtube that I could find and haven't found a resolution. Steps include (and after flash dances):

- Deleted (Internal Storage) Youtube File
- Installed default HTC Youtube.cab
- HTC_Youtube_1.6_1822.2927.cab
- ravest Youtube fix.cab
- YouTube Working from KK's Loaded (Files) along with ravest Youtube fix.cab
- whc Youtube v1.6.1820.4128 FULL

Specs:

Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch_CDMA
Current ROM: Energy.VICTOR.21898.Sense2.5.LITE.Cookie.HomeTab.A pr.13

I am willing to try out any other ideas that anyone might have that just includes cab files and spending time doing the flash dance. I am a novice at this and I apologize.

*Everything else for the Apr.13 Victor ROMs is fantastic, stable, and in my opinion the best ones NRGZ28 has released for the Diamond!!!!
Old 04-28-2010, 05:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher916 View Post
First and foremost I'd like to thank NRGZ28 for making all the ROMs and catering to us all. I've been a long time user and first time poster for any forums. I try to read all the posts for the ROMs when ever I run into a problem.

... for this issue I have tried almost every fix for youtube that I could find and haven't found a resolution. Steps include (and after flash dances):

- Deleted (Internal Storage) Youtube File
- Installed default HTC Youtube.cab
- HTC_Youtube_1.6_1822.2927.cab
- ravest Youtube fix.cab
- YouTube Working from KK's Loaded (Files) along with ravest Youtube fix.cab
- whc Youtube v1.6.1820.4128 FULL

Specs:

Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch_CDMA
Current ROM: Energy.VICTOR.21898.Sense2.5.LITE.Cookie.HomeTab.A pr.13

I am willing to try out any other ideas that anyone might have that just includes cab files and spending time doing the flash dance. I am a novice at this and I apologize.

*Everything else for the Apr.13 Victor ROMs is fantastic, stable, and in my opinion the best ones NRGZ28 has released for the Diamond!!!!
YouTube does not work because the ROM has to making moducules. He needs to recmod them. In Sense 2.1 youtube works because it doesn't have as many moducules as Sense 2.5 those. It doesn't matter if you install a cab, that won't fix it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development