PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

tomballpkrppc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (23541/21892) ** |Feb 26| Sense 2.1 /

Sorry, link was for GSM BIOS...

Last edited by tomballpkrppc; 04-01-2010 at 09:02 PM. Reason: incorrect link
Old 04-01-2010, 04:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: intrepid, htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint, boost, t-mobile

lost_ is a n00b
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (23541/21892) ** |Feb 26| Sense 2.1 /

Thanks. I been using the download link on the first post (http://hotfile.com/list/93327/8db99b5).

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomballpkrppc View Post
Mar 30th ROMs are out there:
http://hotfile.com/list/93325/99ab7ab
Wait, isn't the link you posted above for GSM, from XDA forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Question 1: Which rom should I download, I see roms from the Diamond, the Victor, the Herman, etc here at PPCGeeks and XDA?
Answer from rileyd5: NRGZ28 creates roms for multiple phones and you should only download Victor (CDMA Diamond) roms from this thread only! Others may be for the Tpro(GSM & CDMA), Diamond (GSM) or other phones. Easiest thing to do is only download roms from post one. He usually has a mirror setup (Hotfile link) and rapidshare so either one. If either is down, this usually means he is fixing a release or uploading a new one which we all like to hear! Additionally, NRG has just introduced a tf2.5 rom. He is supporting multiple devices so at times the first post will not be updated. So your best best is to follow his twitter account, check the hotfile account to determine if a new rom has been uploaded.

Last edited by lost_; 04-01-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost_ View Post
Thanks. I been using the download link on the first post (http://hotfile.com/list/93327/8db99b5).

EDIT:

Wait, isn't the link you posted above for GSM, from XDA forum?
Yup they sure are, ROMs would be called Victor ROMs for CDMA diamond
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - Telus
Carrier: Telus

Jeddeh is a n00b

does anybody get the sim card error on the manila messaging? I am on the march 19th roms and it's not working right. layout is nice and quick, but the sim card error is annoying. why is it here on a cdma phone and rom even?
Old 04-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond HTC HD2
Carrier: Verizon T-mobile

sandman2025 is a n00b

For those having problems with wifi. After going through many of the different ROMs on this site I have noticed the ones with Sense 2.5 have issues with wifi. The ones with 2.1 seem to do fine I am running Energy.VICTOR.21895.Sense2.1_LITE.Mar.19. Everything seems to work so far but I am still have problems with Microsoft my Phone but I can just add my contacts myself.

Last edited by sandman2025; 04-06-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH DIAMOND
Carrier: SPRINT

VEEGO is a n00b

Yes, when I reply I get sim card error.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

gatorbri is a n00b

****I was able to get another ROM to flash, so I guess you can ignore all of this. But I will leave it up in case there is something in the error messages or something that helps with whatever was causing my problem.***

I put this on my Diamond for Alltel and now whenever I boot it up it says something about low storage and I get a very generic screen that won't let me do anything. I have tried reflashing to another ROM but my Active Sync won't even recognize my phone anymore. What do I do?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Edit:

Here is the error I'm getting:
"Storage memory is critically low. If the storage memory is not increased, other programs may not be able to start. Use File Explorer to delete files that are no longer needed or move some files to a storage card."

Then when I click OK to that one there is one behind that says "Internal Error" at the top and says:

"..\..\common\persistence\internal\winmfile.cpp:19 3" and that is all I can see of it.

I have tried hard resetting it but it keeps rebooting with the same ROM and the exact same thing occurs. I think because of the internal storage error I can't get Active Sync to work anymore either. Any suggestions?

Last edited by gatorbri; 04-07-2010 at 08:11 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbri View Post
I put this on my Diamond for Alltel and now whenever I boot it up it says something about low storage and I get a very generic screen that won't let me do anything. I have tried reflashing to another ROM but my Active Sync won't even recognize my phone anymore. What do I do?

Thanks in advance for any help, I'm freaking out.

Edit:

Here is the error I'm getting:
"Storage memory is critically low. If the storage memory is not increased, other programs may not be able to start. Use File Explorer to delete files that are no longer needed or move some files to a storage card."

Then when I click OK to that one there is one behind that says "Internal Error" at the top and says:

"..\..\common\persistence\internal\winmfile.cpp:19 3" and that is all I can see of it.

I have tried hard resetting it but it keeps rebooting with the same ROM and the exact same thing occurs. I think because of the internal storage error I can't get Active Sync to work anymore either. Any suggestions?
You may need to reformat your internal storage, but before you do that, I would flash back to the carrier shipped/stock rom. First of all, put your phone into bootloader mode by pulling the battery for about 30 seconds and then replacing. While holding the volume down button, press and hold the power button, and the tri-colored screen should appear. Connect your phone to your computer via usb, and you should see the bottom of your screen change from serial to usb. Flash the shipped/stock rom, and you should be good to go. It's located here ...

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Diamond/Stock%20R...el_Shipped.rar
Old 04-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

indapipe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEEGO View Post
Same here happened for the first time today. Good question: Why is there a sim card error on a cdma phone?
Old 04-08-2010, 12:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEEGO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeddeh View Post
does anybody get the sim card error on the manila messaging? I am on the march 19th roms and it's not working right. layout is nice and quick, but the sim card error is annoying. why is it here on a cdma phone and rom even?
Quote:
Originally Posted by indapipe View Post
Same here happened for the first time today. Good question: Why is there a sim card error on a cdma phone?
You get the error because we are using packages from GSM phones. There are fixes out there, but it doesn't look like nrg included it this time since you guys are getting the error. He makes roms for many devices and he doesn't own/test on a cdma diamond.

I have no idea what he's cooking into the ROM for messaging, but you can try looking in the registry for the following:
Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"People.Message.IsCDMA"=dword:00000000
If that key exists, change it to 1 for CDMA. It is amarullz's mod for his sense 2.5 vga port which nrg is using. If nrg is not using it for messaging, adding the key won't do you any good.

If that's not what nrg is using for messaging, search this thread for cdma fixes.

Last edited by mwalt2; 04-08-2010 at 12:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development