PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 02:29 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

at the top in the url it says http:// twice, delete one of them..
Old 10-25-2009, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

setix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuff
Re: |21864|Sprint|Manila 2.1|Titanium|STX 7 10.18.09 visit stxgraphics.webs.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake044 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

final? is it your last one?
yeah, im getting bogged down with school, and will be upgrading soon to the Hero. Ill still help with skinning files and what not if yall need it.
Old 10-25-2009, 04:46 PM

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

dang. alright yeah gonna need help skinning files and i need to learn how to import them into the kitchen..

thanks setix!
Old 10-26-2009, 02:07 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by setix View Post
yeah, im getting bogged down with school, and will be upgrading soon to the Hero. Ill still help with skinning files and what not if yall need it.
Hey man, ive been looking for some help with skinning, i dont have time to cook and do the graphics anymore with my roms, if your interested in working with me please let me know or pm me!
Old 10-26-2009, 10:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

maxxed is keeping up the good workmaxxed is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

eta on new release?
Old 10-26-2009, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Reliance India

gadgetcrazy is just getting started

I will remain on v6 for ever then, which to my mind is the most stable 6.5 rom for TD.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

maxxed is keeping up the good workmaxxed is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetcrazy View Post
I will remain on v6 for ever then, which to my mind is the most stable 6.5 rom for TD.
setix is releasing solid roms...sad to see the final come so early..STX 7 is staying on my on phone for a while too or until the newest update comes out. I"m getting a little bored of Nrgs and the setix rom is just as nice looking. especially with no curtain and transparent slider
Old 10-27-2009, 01:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Threadstarter

setix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuff

new rom will be up tomorrow night, i promise.

was going to upload one tonight, but some problems with the rom freezing on emails is causing me to go and rebuild it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by setix View Post
new rom will be up tomorrow night, i promise.

was going to upload one tonight, but some problems with the rom freezing on emails is causing me to go and rebuild it.
yeah i had that prob too. i meant to post it but i kept forgetting.

your the man!
Old 10-27-2009, 12:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

Man another one going to the hero. We'll all miss your work here. Stx7 was great except for the freezeups every once in a while. I played around with the hero myself yesterday at sprint. It is pretty sweet everything works so smooth. But im trying to hold off to see if they make anything that has longer battery life. Maybe the snapdragon processor will help with that? Looking forward to your final release, and good luck with your freelancing been spreading the word on your site and showing showing off your rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development