PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 10:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6950
Carrier: bell MOBILITY

hopehands is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |21864|Sprint|Manila 2.1|Titanium|STX 7 10.15.09

thanks!i am looking forward to see the new rom!
Old 10-18-2009, 12:54 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |21864|Sprint|Manila 2.1|Titanium|STX 7 10.15.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by setix View Post
will definatly be up tonight, had a bug at the last second last night that prevented me from uploading.
ok thanks!
Old 10-18-2009, 08:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

setix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuff
Re: |21864|Sprint|Manila 2.1|Titanium|STX 7 10.18.09 visit stxgraphics.webs.com

new rom up!

fixed the dialer issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by setix View Post

Download

STX 7 10.18

Calkulins VK

***Make sure to flash to stock before flashing!!***

Sys 23064
Manila 2.1 with custom Senselike ui
Titanium
Visual kitchen
Sprint
PP=20
Sip- Nikoan Ez input 2.2
SenseLike Tachi Dialer (with fixed incoming call screen)
Comm Manager With Wifi sharing
Google Maps
Office
Opera 9.7
Youtube
Facebook
Myphone
Pocket RAR
Topaz Album 3.0
Leo Menu Enhancements
Flipit
WM Widgets
Marketplace

The goal of my rom is to create a unique, yet stable environment, with custom icons, color, and UI.

Please report any bugs.

Known Issues-
Task manager may not show up when tapping on the top right corner, hold down on the clock for a few seconds and it should show up.
Buttons in email and text messaging are not labeled properly. this is a known issue with 6.5.1 builds.

I am not responsible for any damages done to your device! I recommend flashing to stock before my rom to ensure a safe boot up.

Thanks to Calkulin for the kitchen setup, yoz @ xda for manila 2.1, RR33 for the senslike ui, Groove, Mystery and Juicy for inspiration to make my rom
Old 10-18-2009, 08:55 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Hey bro! I tried downloading and it said 404 error so i head on over to the url and it shows as " http://rapidshare.com//rapidshare.co...0263/STX_7.exe " so... a type or so?

This download link edited out worked =P
http://rs526.rapidshare.com/files/294840263/STX_7.exe
Old 10-18-2009, 09:02 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Use this link I believe, http://rapidshare.com/files/294840263/STX_7.exe
Old 10-18-2009, 09:13 PM

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

can you post a cab for the newest dialer?
Old 10-18-2009, 09:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch
Carrier: Verizon

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

came up with an error installing caulkins diamond tweaks

error 0x80004005

flashing to stock again, and reinstalling

Flashed to stock and reinstalled. Now coming up with a start_menu.xml failure.

It won't autoreset as well. 0x800070002. Maybe something wrong with the startup.

Commander of the Non-Data Users Team.

Last edited by thvoicwethin; 10-18-2009 at 09:44 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:54 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

Loving the new ROM, just not really a big fan of 6.5.1 WM... I wish you had stayed with 6.5, will post any bugs.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:52 PM

you got the cab setix?
Old 10-19-2009, 09:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Reliance India

gadgetcrazy is just getting started

I mentioned a few posts ago the problem that I had been facing with version 6. I am attaching screenshots to let you know the problem. The start and the OK virtual button are missing though when I press there, they do function. Also the inbox look is that of 6.1 rather than 6.5.
The last time around as I said it was solved by switching to Titanium and back to manila. This time when I flashed back to this rom, however this didnt work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clipboard01.jpg (67.0 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Clipboard02a.jpg (34.7 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development