PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 09:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: STX 4.4 is HERE! Manila 2.1 8.13.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by setix View Post
there isnt an easy way to do this, but i will be uploading a new rom soon with a panoramic background on all tabs.
so, does this mean that as of right now we cant change backround on all tabs or?...............
Old 08-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken
Carrier: Sprint

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwattro76 View Post
so, does this mean that as of right now we cant change backround on all tabs or?...............
Nope, can't do it right now. The only way to have all tabs background is to use HDWalls, but the app isn't very user friendly
Old 08-16-2009, 12:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Threadstarter

setix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesjoey View Post
Nope, can't do it right now. The only way to have all tabs background is to use HDWalls, but the app isn't very user friendly
/agreed

i like the new panorama manila background, and its easy to edit (for me atleast), and it looks nice.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:37 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: STX 4.6 is HERE! Manila 2.1 8.15.9

Hi Setix, is 4.6 the latest release or was there another coming out tonight? sorry I was confused.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

setix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuff
Re: STX 4.6 is HERE! Manila 2.1 8.15.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hi Setix, is 4.6 the latest release or was there another coming out tonight? sorry I was confused.
4.6 is the newest

im still looking at more customizations, so mayb 4.7 tomorrow
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by setix View Post
i like the new panorama manila background, and its easy to edit (for me atleast), and it looks nice.
Hey setix, is that the mod I adapted from WVGA? If so, how is it working for you? Does the image change height when you are scrolling? It's supposed to look the same as the background while not scrolling (and it does on my phone), but several people at XDA have had the background move up ~65 pixels with the original cabs I posted. No one has really responded and said if it works for them without any fix (like it does for me), so I'd appreciate your feedback .
Old 08-16-2009, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Hey setix, is that the mod I adapted from WVGA? If so, how is it working for you? Does the image change height when you are scrolling? It's supposed to look the same as the background while not scrolling (and it does on my phone), but several people at XDA have had the background move up ~65 pixels with the original cabs I posted. No one has really responded and said if it works for them without any fix (like it does for me), so I'd appreciate your feedback .

Yeah, this it the vga version I got at XDA.

I havent had any problems with scrolling and it moving up, im not sure if others are having this issue, but the manila files i made in cfc gui work fine.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work
Re: STX 4.6 is HERE! Manila 2.1 8.15.9 With Panoramic Background!!

i love this rom setix. It looks amazing and works so smooth. I dont really use 6.5 that much so im not missing it. Would be nice to have the extra memory from not having any 6.5 stuff. Anyways aside from 6.5 not working i noticed youtube has no sound. Other that that i love the color and the panoramic backround.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
i love this rom setix. It looks amazing and works so smooth. I dont really use 6.5 that much so im not missing it. Would be nice to have the extra memory from not having any 6.5 stuff. Anyways aside from 6.5 not working i noticed youtube has no sound. Other that that i love the color and the panoramic backround.
Hey guys, SSK has a fix for youtube. not sure where he got it but Setix you may want to pm him and see if he can pass it along. then maybe you can provide the hotfix to jjairal and others. Hope this helps
Old 08-17-2009, 03:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I told myself no new ROMS until I get my TP2 but I just had to try this one out. The panoramic view is cool as hell and everything just looks great on this ROM. No, no more ROM upgrades on my Diamond....unless of course you have something cooler : )

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development