PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 04:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell

goldengraham is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 5/28/09 - ROM | Kitchen - WM 6.5 21725, 21234 - Generic|All Carriers

reeseboy, if you can make a rom work with ezinput 2.0 version 7 from xda... that would be sweeet.

keep rockin
GG
Old 05-28-2009, 05:04 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengraham View Post
reeseboy, if you can make a rom work with ezinput 2.0 version 7 from xda... that would be sweeet.

keep rockin
GG
Could you give me a link?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:11 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Re: ROM Downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
ROM download links -
These are generic only so you will need to download the correct dcd carrier cab for your carrier and install it – dcd carrier cabs
IMPORTANT:

If you have sprint, and run a DCD carrier cab, DON'T run the PRI update afterwards, unless you want to kill data, reset msl, and have a major headache.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

The link is also broken... but its close...

Here is link to the keyboard...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506846

rock on trying the rom now!

Also... the .nbh file failed the unraring....

Last edited by goldengraham; 05-28-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:31 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: ROM Downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
IMPORTANT:

If you have sprint, and run a DCD carrier cab, DON'T run the PRI update afterwards, unless you want to kill data, reset msl, and have a major headache.
Thanks. I added it to the post you quoted so people have no excuse for missing it...
Old 05-28-2009, 05:33 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
The link is also broken... but its close...

Here is link to the keyboard...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506846

rock on trying the rom now!

Also... the .nbh file failed the unraring....
Thank you... and FRIK! I'll check it out. If I have to re-up it, I'll try to add ezinput before uploading.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Thank you... and FRIK! I'll check it out. If I have to re-up it, I'll try to add ezinput before uploading.
So far... BearBonz and GrooveRom require hard reset after installing, sometimes it doesnt even make it to the splash screen.

GG
Old 05-28-2009, 06:52 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Reuploaded 21275 ROM so it should be good now. I downloaded EzInput and OEM'd it, then sawit was a 5MB addon and that a few people were having problems so I'm going to hold off adding it in for now and do some testing myself first. I'll try to have it in the next release.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
So far... BearBonz and GrooveRom require hard reset after installing, sometimes it doesnt even make it to the splash screen.
This has nothing to do with the specific rom you are using. It's random. If you are going from sys to sys it is more likely to occur.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:41 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: 5/28/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21725, 21234 - Generic | All Carriers -

DCD has carrier cabs for the Titan and Herman. Will the Herman work on the Diamond?

tia

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development