PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 02:28 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 7/30/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23016 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
and the 23 gazillion dollar questions you inevitably get with any new sys release....

what's new/changed in 23016 (or do you know)?
Who knows? Not me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Is this SYS working well for you?
inda is having some issues with his.
I tried his last 21932SYS and it's a bit of a disaster. A lot of stuff not working. He said 23016 had a lot of the same issues. [A lot of programs not launching. Some Start icons not showing up or working.]

BTW, do you have Sashimi in your roms?
I'm not having any issues with it - running smooth for me. I recmod more than indagroove tho.

I don't think I have sashimi included, but you could snag the kitchen and add it in pretty easily if you wanted.
Quote:
In that case I'll wait and see if anyone flashes this rom (feeback) or if they just up a new sys soon. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
most likely there will be another update in like 5 hours, plus another within 24 hours of that..lol since we went about a week with no updates, they will show up like flys at a picnic.
LOL no joke! updates are constantly coming out! I'm sorry I'm not getting questions answered that fast or getting the new sys'es posted as quick as I use to... Before I was taking care of all of this in spare time at work, but I don't have any anymore.

I am working on 21828 and 21935 after work and in the mornings before work - I really want to get those released too.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:44 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Who knows? Not me

I'm not having any issues with it - running smooth for me. I recmod more than indagroove tho.

I don't think I have sashimi included, but you could snag the kitchen and add it in pretty easily if you wanted.
A few things I've noticed after running for a few hours.
The not so good:
  1. CHome doesn't load correctly when enabled using CHome editor.
  2. You aren't using the mod that shows the next appointment and the current weather when those panels aren't selected. I miss that.
  3. This SYS goes back to the Start menu icons that show only "move to top" with tap-hold action. Looking forward to being able to drag/drop like we can with the 219xx builds.
  4. Where's my S2A??
The good:
  1. So far, what's there, works. Nice.
  2. Scrolling and transitions are nice, smooth and quick.
  3. Task manager is working correctly. (Note that Tap/hold "X" to close is set as default.)
  4. I've got S2U2 setup and seems to work nicely with no built-in S2A.
I might just have to use your kitchen instead of trying to get inda's VK to work for me.

Old 07-30-2009, 07:09 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
What else do you recmod other than Browsing and Adobe? Just curious and trying to learn more.

Thanks for the SYS!
Old 07-30-2009, 07:13 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
What else do you recmod other than Browsing and Adobe? Just curious and trying to learn more.

Thanks for the SYS!
I remove adobe and use flashlite 3.1, then recmod all in browsingcore, all in browsingie, and browser.dll, webview.dll, and wmlview.dll in browsing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:44 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

This is pretty cool so far.
I installed S2U2 to get a S2A GUI.
Some quirky differences, but nothing I can't learn to like.
Once weather got setup, it started showing the current weather when not selected in Titanium.
Now, I guess I'll just have to do that cpr mod.
Good work!
Old 07-31-2009, 07:38 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Re: 7/31/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23016,21828 - Generic | All Carriers -

21828 is up. Its an AT&T build.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:21 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 7/31/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23016,21828 - Generic | All Carriers -

where can I get sashimi?
Old 07-31-2009, 08:57 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
where can I get sashimi?
To cook in yourself? Google it, or I think its in the Sprint folder.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:58 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

cool ill take a look,

btw the nbh file in 21828 was "corrupt" according to winzip, so Im redownloading, have you had any issues with it?

edit: re-downloaded and it says the nbh is corrupt, can you reup?

Last edited by orangekid; 07-31-2009 at 09:00 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:07 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

I will as soon as I get home.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development