PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 09:58 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 7/21/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21921,23008 - Generic | All Carriers -

I got a bootable 21932 but the phone wouldn't work in it. I gave up, went to bed and when I get up this morning I find that Da_G has released 21935 and 23016! I'll try to get something up asap on those...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch diamond
Carrier: Bell

rgraham is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: 7/21/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21921,23008 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I got a bootable 21932 but the phone wouldn't work in it. I gave up, went to bed and when I get up this morning I find that Da_G has released 21935 and 23016! I'll try to get something up asap on those...

Sounds great, looking forward to more of your awesome work!!
Old 07-30-2009, 10:36 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: 7/30/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23016 - Generic | All Carriers -

23016 is up in the first post... 21935 is giving me troubles so I'm still working on it.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:51 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
23016 is up in the first post... 21935 is giving me troubles so I'm still working on it.
and the 23 gazillion dollar questions you inevitably get with any new sys release....

what's new/changed in 23016 (or do you know)?
Old 07-30-2009, 11:15 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Is this SYS working well for you?
inda is having some issues with his.
I tried his last 21932SYS and it's a bit of a disaster. A lot of stuff not working. He said 23016 had a lot of the same issues. [A lot of programs not launching. Some Start icons not showing up or working.]

BTW, do you have Sashimi in your roms?

Last edited by Trident; 07-30-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:44 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Is this SYS working well for you?
inda is having some issues with his.
I tried his last 21932SYS and it's a bit of a disaster. A lot of stuff not working. He said 23016 had a lot of the same issues. [A lot of programs not launching. Some Start icons not showing up or working.]

BTW, do you have Sashimi in your roms?
can anyone confirm or deny these allegations with this ROM before I flash?

ive noticed that da reeboy roms tend to run much more stable and $%^& up a lot less than most others so It's not clear if it's everyone's sys or inda's whole rom
Old 07-30-2009, 11:55 AM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post

ive noticed that da reeboy roms tend to run much more stable and $%^& up a lot less than most others so It's not clear if it's everyone's sys or inda's whole rom
ive been hearing its the sys. grooves rom's are pretty stable
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
In that case I'll wait and see if anyone flashes this rom (feeback) or if they just up a new sys soon. Thanks.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:12 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
I've been playing with Groove's ROM while I try to figure out the VK to make mine again. Up until these last two builds, his have been awesome.
I just finished running Sashimi on this one... once I add in the rest of my stuff I'll post observations. [not going to have time to add everything. just finishing syncing. but Live search does work.]

Last edited by Trident; 07-30-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:39 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
In that case I'll wait and see if anyone flashes this rom (feeback) or if they just up a new sys soon. Thanks.
most likely there will be another update in like 5 hours, plus another within 24 hours of that..lol since we went about a week with no updates, they will show up like flys at a picnic.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development