PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 04:32 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ VICTOR ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
You should be able to install and wm6.5 dialer and use it instead of this cooked in htc dialer. the problem with the 6.5 dialers is they are not as clean looking, smaller numbers, just not as nice to look at. But, they work well with calls coming through without a delay like the htc dialers, and you can just lock your device with the built-in lock without problems which is very nice. I would like to know what Mike thinks about the 6.5 dialers and whether it's compatible to install one on this rom.
there's nothing to install, the 6.5 dialeed is built into the sys. you just gotta disable the htc dialer with advanced configuration or a simple reg edit. I think the 6.5 dealer b my rom is pretty sexy.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ VICTOR ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
there's nothing to install, the 6.5 dialeed is built into the sys. you just gotta disable the htc dialer with advanced configuration or a simple reg edit. I think the 6.5 dealer b my rom is pretty sexy.
yes, sorry Groove for the incorrect info. so you just need to use adv config to change the dialer to the 6.5 dialer. then use one of skins on this forum to make it look nice. Groove has a ton. I agree, they look much better than the stock 6.5 dialer.

Last edited by Riley; 05-24-2009 at 04:40 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tp617 is just getting started

thanks, this is probably a hardware issue..because only the round and talk button flashes on my phone when there is a phone call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by technosinner View Post
Both of them, and the round button too.

Gotcha. Sucks though... you were talking about a different dialer, can I change that? Anywho I'll try out a few things and post the results, thanks!
Old 05-24-2009, 04:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

willei is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnassoiy View Post
What Radio are you using?
radio version 1.00.00F...hope this helps
Old 05-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

neelesh is becoming a great contributor

so jw how many people are getting the ringtone error?

maybe keep a tally so mighty can decide whether enough people are having a problem and if he needs to try to fix it (if its only like 2-3 people, then it may be something WE are doing wrong)
Old 05-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

callinectes is a n00b

I have the "This ring tone file is corrupted or unavailable. Please choose a different ring tone." ring tone error and it will not go away at all, even after a soft reset. I will switch to a WAV for now but hopefully it gets fixed.

FYI - this morning I flashed to MR5 release and ring tones were fine but the phone was completely unstable. Ended up flashing 3 more times and doing all sorts of resets, but phone was never stable. Flashed to shipped Sprint ROM and radio (was on MR4.7 with phone 1.07.06 - the recent Telus one) then flashed MR5 again and phone is very stable but am getting the ring tone error now.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

Im new to 6.5 so bare with me. but i tried to change mighty dvf to mighty blue and it sat forever then went back to dvf and froze. soft reset and wouldnt get past the boot screen. I just flashed to stock and back to mighty so gonna see if that fixed it.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

well that fixed that issue.. can change the themes with ease. so far so good now.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

callinectes is a n00b

Spiritcrusher33 - how about your ring tones - are they okay?
Old 05-24-2009, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero!!!

mconig78 is becoming a great contributor

Unless I missed it already but i am not getting youtube to work either. i click on the video but it says cannot play file.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development