PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

juliocvaldez is keeping up the good workjuliocvaldez is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Almost Stock Sprint Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Can you make available the Sprint Nav and Sprint TV cabs you removed? I'd like to change them to uninstallable and installable to Internal Storage.

I see that both PictureMail.cab and PictureMail.exe are both in the ROM. Are both needed?

Thanks again. Really liking this ROM so far,
Here is the Sprint Nav cab. I can't seem to find the TV cab. I will keep looking.
Attached Files
File Type: cab sprint-navigation-htc-diamond-2.1.7.cab (3.25 MB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-14-2009, 12:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Can you make available the Sprint Nav and Sprint TV cabs you removed? I'd like to change them to uninstallable and installable to Internal Storage.

I see that both PictureMail.cab and PictureMail.exe are both in the ROM. Are both needed?

Thanks again. Really liking this ROM so far,
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliocvaldez View Post
Here is the Sprint Nav cab. I can't seem to find the TV cab. I will keep looking.
I attached the cab I've used to install SprintTV.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:36 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliocvaldez View Post
Thanks. I will need to search for the help file. If you find it before I do just drop it in the Windows folder. I'm pretty sure that will do it. I guess it wasn't in the OEM that I used. As far as the storage goes, I'm not sure how all that happens. I have read that the kitchens change this when rebuilding the rom. I believe the whole seperation of RAM and ROM is affected. I have noticed the Sprint TV issue from other builds and it has gone away after a few uses.
I think the entire \windows\opera\help\en directory is missing.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:37 AM
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Thanks.

I found the TV cab by running prepit.bat on the stock nbh.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:41 AM
A Geek For Eons

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Thanks - actually the new stock has a newer version: SprintTV_PPC_VGA_77516_preload_signed.cab
Old 04-14-2009, 12:45 AM
A Geek For Eons

Quote:

BTW - wanted to make sure you saw this comment. Maybe you can delete the cab?

ALso - just to be clear, and I think you're interpreting my posts correctly, I'm not being negative/critical - just seeing a few things and trying to help/contribute.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

juliocvaldez is keeping up the good workjuliocvaldez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Thanks - actually the new stock has a newer version: SprintTV_PPC_VGA_77516_preload_signed.cab
I wasn't sure if that was just the preloader or the whole cab. I was gonna test it before I gave it up, lol.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
BTW - wanted to make sure you saw this comment. Maybe you can delete the cab?

ALso - just to be clear, and I think you're interpreting my posts correctly, I'm not being negative/critical - just seeing a few things and trying to help/contribute.
I definately apreciate your help. I did kind of blast through this project. Thanks!
Old 04-14-2009, 02:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I've been bouncing around from one UI to another trying to make my phone as practical and smooth as possible and maintaining stability and aesthetics. After all my findings, I have come up with a way using a combination of TF3D, iContactBE and some reg tweaks to accomplish this. I have also learned that light colors are best for me as I use my phone a lot in daylight. I am going to cook this same a rom with the Vodafone Manila and White Slide to Answer with curtain. If anyone is interested let me know and I will post it here as well.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Sprint
Carrier: Tata

s4sanju is becoming a PPCGeeks regulars4sanju is becoming a PPCGeeks regulars4sanju is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Sure !!! Vodafone is using a great combination in theme.

also one more thing, can we add Stock tab in Manila. if yes then can we have the cab.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development