PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-7-09] JonRom Version 1.3 Custom WM6.5 21202 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
Thanks evertec. Hopefully just a fluke with the battery drain and warming.

As for the taskbar icon, I'm curious to know how you figured out that the htcvolume.dll you are using would work. Did you read it somewhere (link)? The reason I ask, is that I'd like to look into it a bit. But I do agree that having the ability to use HTC Volume outweighs the mismatched icons. Good work!
None of the newest versions were working properly with the newest versions of 6.5 so I remembered a while back I had gotten another htcvolumecontrol.dll from I think Mighty's thread where someone had posted it to fix a problem they were having with his rom at the time. I tried it on a whim and it seems to work perfectly so it's staying for now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Re: [4-9-09] JonRom Version 1.4 Custom WM6.5 21500 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

New version is out, see first post
Old 04-09-2009, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started
Question Re: [4-9-09] JonRom Version 1.4 Custom WM6.5 21500 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Hey evertec any bug on the new 21500
Old 04-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: [4-9-09] JonRom Version 1.4 Custom WM6.5 21500 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Haven't noticed any yet...
Old 04-09-2009, 04:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Can anyone tell me the free memory that is left after the install?
Old 04-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

There is about 39mb of free memory
Old 04-09-2009, 04:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
There is about 39mb of free memory
Ouch.....Any chance of a Rhodium free version?
Old 04-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

no, probably not...there are other 6.5 roms without rhodium. plus, since the mail accounts go to internal storage and most programs can be installed there , I feel that the available memory is plenty
Old 04-10-2009, 12:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

johnzhang76 is a n00b

Hey, thanks for the ROM you made. I love it. =D>

I have a suggestion regarding the 1.4 version: the little speaker icon on the top of the screen has blue background while the background of the rest of icons are transparent, which makes it looking odd. Is it customizable?

Another question is about keyboard TouchPal. I don't like it, how to remove it from the system?

Thanks,
Old 04-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Most new phones from these carriers except BBs (don't like RIM).
Carrier: Sprint, ATT, Verizon AND T-Mobile. Yes, you read right.

snovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I would love to use this ROM so long as I can install HTC phone keypad input method (or alike). It's what works for me for fast SMS. Any idea how I can achieve this? Thanks!
I see people posting their connection speed--but why? It's one thing to show EVDO/HSDPA speeds, but I see people posting wired connections and I am puzzled (especially when the speed is not all that impressive). So, in that spirit, I will post mine:

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development