PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 10:54 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [4-24-09] JonRom Version 1.5 Custom WM6.5 21501 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
Ok, those are known bugs with rhodium manila... i had a fix in the last version that helped with the appointments not going off time, but the rhodium weather master overrides that. I can post the .cab if you want, but weather master won't work after that. The locking up and missing texts are not known bugs however
What does "weather master" do?
I'd rather have correct appointments than special weather stuff.
I just found MSN weather in this ROM, so that can be a substitute if necessary.

Old 04-30-2009, 06:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Re: [4-24-09] JonRom Version 1.5 Custom WM6.5 21501 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
i meant the registry hack for stealth tethering.... i use sprint so i figure i will need that registry entry right??!?!
Yes, you don't need to do anything with sprint to tether
Old 04-30-2009, 06:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
What does "weather master" do?
I'd rather have correct appointments than special weather stuff.
I just found MSN weather in this ROM, so that can be a substitute if necessary.
Weather master allows you to add custom cities to the touchflo3d database. Here's the .cab that helps with the time zone bug if you want to try it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC SummerTimeFix.cab (351.4 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:18 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Weather master allows you to add custom cities to the touchflo3d database. Here's the .cab that helps with the time zone bug if you want to try it.
Tried it- my device acted strange for a few minutes, then it seemed to "settle in".
Everything looks great now. I don't see a difference in the weather tab. I guess that's good.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bugzy is keeping up the good workbugzy is keeping up the good work

ive been using JonROM for a week and half, but the one complaint, my battery life isnt so great compared to other ROM's ive used

something im doing wrong
Old 05-01-2009, 12:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

tspideyr is just getting started

Hi, A while ago I used the first version of this rom, and it didnt work. Later I discovered it was my fault because I didnt flash to the stock rom first. I used v1.4 and really liked it. Now I want to use v1.5, so I flashed the stock rom first, cleared internal storage and installed this rom. After all the customizations, when i go to the music tab, it reads my music but when i try to play anyone, it starts jumping between songs, changing very fast the album arts, and doesnt play any. I gets stuck in an a loop, any advice?

Edit: Found it, my Rom download got corrupted, fixed, thanks for this great rom!!

Last edited by tspideyr; 05-01-2009 at 12:14 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

rnrmurse is just getting started

Downloaded 1.5 but phone shows that it's 1.4. Great ROM but Facebook stuff & text messages not showing on contact menu...

Last edited by rnrmurse; 05-05-2009 at 07:06 PM. Reason: More info
Old 05-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HERO

nutz0098 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrmurse View Post
Downloaded 1.5 but phone shows that it's 1.4. Great ROM but Facebook stuff & text messages not showing on contact menu...

Same thing happening to me. Facebook wasn't in the apps. Can't see the facebook updates on the text message contact menu either. Anyone have a fix for this? This would be amazing and nearly perfect if I could figure out a fix.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

juamalik is a n00b
Re: [4-9-09] JonRom Version 1.4 Custom WM6.5 21500 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Quote:
Here's the files for Touch Pro if you want to try it... hasn't been tested on any phone though so keep that in mind

Part 1:
http://www.myunspace.com/?d=B08F7C1E1
Part 2:
http://www.myunspace.com/?d=263DEF7F1
After reading multiple posts, I have decided to download this ROM and give it a try on my Touch Pro.
Evertec, 2 questions: are you planning on updating TP ROM to 1.5? or would it be possible to flash from 1.4 up to 1.5 without affecting the drivers?

Last edited by juamalik; 05-06-2009 at 01:32 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrmurse View Post
It's 1.5 even though it may say 1.4 somewhere... probably just forgot to update one of the version numbers . Are you not able to see any facebook updates on the facebook tab of the contact card? Did you link your facebook account? Do text messages show up when you click the text on the main text tab in tf3d?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development