PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 01:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060809] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21731 (Build 21731.5.0.2) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
thanks Groove, it got to be something else(PC) or user (Me). I am unchecking a couple things (jbed, incall recorder, couple games) but that's about it. wait is that modified then, shoot
Removing those shouldn't cause a problem. Usually a non-booter is from a bad OEM you add in, or a bad sys (which I'm sure isn't the case with Indagroove's sys).

*edit* are you adding in the HTC dialer log cprog.exe fix? Calkulin mentioned he thought that was a cause of bad builds, I believe. I have noticed that I have had to flash back to shipped more since I started using it... even though I still am.

Last edited by Drybonz; 06-09-2009 at 01:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [060809] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21731 (Build 21731.5.0.2) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Removing those shouldn't cause a problem. Usually a non-booter is from a bad OEM you add in, or a bad sys (which I'm sure isn't the case with Indagroove's sys).
thanks Bonz. I figured this was the case since modified would mean adding other oems and such but thanks for the clarification. It's really a mystery. I was able to get one rom to flash in Juicy's kitchen but that's about it. will keep trying though. I really appreciate the help guys.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:39 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Re: [060909] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
Re-downloaded the kitchen, started from scratch, built the rom just fine, flashed just fine, still hanging at the touch diamond screen (no random oems added) please advise.....
OK, I'm gonna extract the kitchen that's uploaded and build and flash now. I'll let you know the outcome in a bit..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

ap90033 is a n00b
Re: [060909] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

I installed that audio bosster and was right NO EQ... Where did it go????
Old 06-09-2009, 01:41 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post

*edit* are you adding in the HTC dialer log cprog.exe fix? Calkulin mentioned he thought that was a cause of bad builds, I believe. I have noticed that I have had to flash back to shipped more since I started using it... even though I still am.
I've been using that fix for several builds now, and don't see an issue.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:42 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I've been using that fix for several builds now, and don't see an issue.
Yeah... I have been using it too ever since you pointed it out to me. I just wanted to throw that out there for consideration.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:43 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
thanks Bonz. I figured this was the case since modified would mean adding other oems and such but thanks for the clarification. It's really a mystery. I was able to get one rom to flash in Juicy's kitchen but that's about it. will keep trying though. I really appreciate the help guys.
Yeah thanks bonz, oddly enough only calku's kitchen setup has flashed for me no prob. Groove's seems to hang at the touch diamond screen.

This is what I am trying to add from calku's OEM's:

- Footprints
- Rhodium Engine
- Rhodium clear black flip clock
- G-Alarm
- Rhodium XBmod 1d

I like grooves 6.5 setup. one of my favs. Does any of those seem to conflict with your kitchen?
Old 06-09-2009, 01:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
Yeah thanks bonz, oddly enough only calku's kitchen setup has flashed for me no prob. Groove's seems to hang at the touch diamond screen.

This is what I am trying to add from calku's OEM's:

- Footprints
- Rhodium Engine
- Rhodium clear black flip clock
- G-Alarm
- Rhodium XBmod 1d
Well, I'm using older versions of all those, except for that clock, and my Rhodium stuff is hacked up a bit, but they all work. Really, your first step should be to try an untouched version of the kitchen and see if you can get a booter and then go from there.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:59 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

So, I just extracted the uploaded kitchen, build unmodified, flashed, and am booting just fine.

The issue must be somewhere on your end.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
So, I just extracted the uploaded kitchen, build unmodified, flashed, and am booting just fine.

The issue must be somewhere on your end.
yep, its gotta be something on the desktop. Just my luck, shoot. Thanks for checking for us Groove.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development