View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060809] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21731 (Build 21731.5.0.2) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
Yeah thanks bonz, oddly enough only calku's kitchen setup has flashed for me no prob. Groove's seems to hang at the touch diamond screen.

This is what I am trying to add from calku's OEM's:

- Footprints
- Rhodium Engine
- Rhodium clear black flip clock
- G-Alarm
- Rhodium XBmod 1d
Well, I'm using older versions of all those, except for that clock, and my Rhodium stuff is hacked up a bit, but they all work. Really, your first step should be to try an untouched version of the kitchen and see if you can get a booter and then go from there.