View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060809] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21731 (Build 21731.5.0.2) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
thanks Groove, it got to be something else(PC) or user (Me). I am unchecking a couple things (jbed, incall recorder, couple games) but that's about it. wait is that modified then, shoot
Removing those shouldn't cause a problem. Usually a non-booter is from a bad OEM you add in, or a bad sys (which I'm sure isn't the case with Indagroove's sys).

*edit* are you adding in the HTC dialer log cprog.exe fix? Calkulin mentioned he thought that was a cause of bad builds, I believe. I have noticed that I have had to flash back to shipped more since I started using it... even though I still am.

Last edited by Drybonz; 06-09-2009 at 01:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.