PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 02:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND & A PRO NOW TOO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

SPRINTPDAGUY is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-23-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

Here is some user info on 6.1 rhodium so far on initial use...

PROS-
very fast tf3d...smoking hot fast!!!
contact tab is working properly

CONS

having werid issue with each tf3d tab alwas reverting to only one option of "all programs" and "remove"..???? this only happens after detaching usb cable from phone when connected to my computer....???? soft reset works, but if you hook up again same thing happens (happened 4 times?). i have already flashed to stock rom and then back.. hope this helps!!!

will post more feedback later....

edit: this problem happens regard less of if you are connected to your computer....uuugggg
is anyone else getting this problem?

SPRINT HTC DIAMOND & pro w/ different ROMS each day because they are all to addicting...
STOCK RADIO!
SPRINT PAYS FOR MY BILL HAH HAH HA

Last edited by SPRINTPDAGUY; 03-23-2009 at 02:28 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: [3-23-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

also when selecting a program in the program tab, the start menu automatically start swhen you launch the program...
Old 03-23-2009, 02:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Blackberry Style
Carrier: Sprint

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINTPDAGUY View Post
Here is some user info on 6.1 rhodium so far on initial use...

PROS-
very fast tf3d...smoking hot fast!!!
contact tab is working properly

CONS

having werid issue with each tf3d tab alwas reverting to only one option of "all programs" and "remove"..???? this only happens after detaching usb cable from phone when connected to my computer....???? soft reset works, but if you hook up again same thing happens (happened 4 times?). i have already flashed to stock rom and then back.. hope this helps!!!

will post more feedback later....

edit: this problem happens regard less of if you are connected to your computer....uuugggg
is anyone else getting this problem?
Yes. I am experiencing the same thing. The left softkey keeps defaulting back to all programs on all tabs and the right softkey is blank. I flashed to stock first and cleared storage. I'm having problems syncing. I really can't do anything with this ROM. It won't let you exit out of programs you are in and once you are in one, i.e. Contacts, you can try to use the back button, but I normally have to use the start menu to go to settings, turn off TF3D, and then turn it back on. Still got some work to do on this one, and like groove said, the only extra thing on this is the calendar tab. I'm gonna try the 6.1 with HD build 2 instead.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChainsaw View Post
Yes. I am experiencing the same thing. The left softkey keeps defaulting back to all programs on all tabs and the right softkey is blank. I flashed to stock first and cleared storage. I'm having problems syncing. I really can't do anything with this ROM. It won't let you exit out of programs you are in and once you are in one, i.e. Contacts, you can try to use the back button, but I normally have to use the start menu to go to settings, turn off TF3D, and then turn it back on. Still got some work to do on this one, and like groove said, the only extra thing on this is the calendar tab. I'm gonna try the 6.1 with HD build 2 instead.
agreed! uuggg i was really hoping that would not happen
Old 03-23-2009, 02:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Blackberry Style

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINTPDAGUY View Post
agreed! uuggg i was really hoping that would not happen
Well now I'm screwed because my phone won't establish a connection with my computer so I can't flash. Any ideas?
Old 03-23-2009, 02:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Well now I'm screwed because my phone won't establish a connection with my computer so I can't flash. Any ideas?
dl different rom and flash from internal storage....
Old 03-23-2009, 02:59 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yeah just put it in bootloader and connect to pc and flash
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:08 AM
ill
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

ill is keeping up the good workill is keeping up the good work

so.. is anyone else experiencing the freezing issue while texting? i got this on all groove 4 6.1 and 6.5 roms.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

flickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the updates. Love your work, great rom!
Current Radio: ___
Old 03-23-2009, 04:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: cricket

bunvilla is keeping up the good workbunvilla is keeping up the good work
Talking Re: [3-23-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

Quote:
i have had that issue from time to time and the reinstall of activesync always seemed to fix it for me/ theres two options when reinstalling ( repair or remove) just pick repair and chances are real good u should be ok / hope this helps u out

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development