View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 02:41 AM
MrChainsaw
Regular 'Geeker

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-23-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINTPDAGUY View Post
Here is some user info on 6.1 rhodium so far on initial use...

PROS-
very fast tf3d...smoking hot fast!!!
contact tab is working properly

CONS

having werid issue with each tf3d tab alwas reverting to only one option of "all programs" and "remove"..???? this only happens after detaching usb cable from phone when connected to my computer....???? soft reset works, but if you hook up again same thing happens (happened 4 times?). i have already flashed to stock rom and then back.. hope this helps!!!

will post more feedback later....

edit: this problem happens regard less of if you are connected to your computer....uuugggg
is anyone else getting this problem?
Yes. I am experiencing the same thing. The left softkey keeps defaulting back to all programs on all tabs and the right softkey is blank. I flashed to stock first and cleared storage. I'm having problems syncing. I really can't do anything with this ROM. It won't let you exit out of programs you are in and once you are in one, i.e. Contacts, you can try to use the back button, but I normally have to use the start menu to go to settings, turn off TF3D, and then turn it back on. Still got some work to do on this one, and like groove said, the only extra thing on this is the calendar tab. I'm gonna try the 6.1 with HD build 2 instead.