PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 08:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

asapelectric is keeping up the good workasapelectric is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-19-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
Hmm, a lot of the visual enhancements that I liked such as the 3d shaded menus, pop up boxes, and highlighting seem to be gone from this build. Anyone know how to re-enable them?
Yeah, second that, Im torn between this and the last build. It seems like the rounded off selection highlight boxes were made square again and such, that was what I liked so much. But this one is great too.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker

asapelectric is keeping up the good workasapelectric is keeping up the good work
Re: [3-19-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

Hey Groove, awesome as usual. The SHBC Calender is working for the first time!!!! Thanks ! Only, do you know how I can enable touchflo, its supposed to scroll smooth w/ touchflo( the calender ).
Old 03-20-2009, 08:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by asapelectric View Post
Hey Groove, awesome as usual. The SHBC Calender is working for the first time!!!! Thanks ! Only, do you know how I can enable touchflo, its supposed to scroll smooth w/ touchflo( the calender ).
The built in kinetic scrolling seems to work in most things, but it would be nice to have touchflo for the programs that it doesn't work in.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: US
Carrier: sprint

mastervictor is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mastervictor

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
Did you go into settings/today/items and disable the Windows Default or Titanium and check the Touchflo 3d box instead?

I did. WHen i select TouchFlow I exit the TOday screen and when I go back the main screen just stay blank.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

ok i tried all versions of this rom and they will not install at all. they wont even run,,, click on the file and then nothing,,,,, or it crashes...
i have tried it on windows 7, then reformatted by laptop with XP, redownloaded both the 6.,1 and 6.5 and no go crashed, then reformatted and installed vista, redownloaded both and crahed, then reinstalled windows 7 redownloaded again and samething click on the file and nothing.... i feel as if the rom is b-slapping me,,,,,, it does say the program is from an unknown publisher and askes if i want to run it and i click yes

Last edited by caleb02; 03-20-2009 at 09:13 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:17 AM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
ok i tried all versions of this rom and they will not install at all. they wont even run,,, click on the file and then nothing,,,,, or it crashes...
i have tried it on windows 7, then reformatted by laptop with XP, redownloaded both the 6.,1 and 6.5 and no go crashed, then reformatted and installed vista, redownloaded both and crahed, then reinstalled windows 7 redownloaded again and samething click on the file and nothing.... i feel as if the rom is b-slapping me,,,,,, it does say the program is from an unknown publisher and askes if i want to run it and i click yes
Just flash from the Internal Storage.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
That was really confusing. Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation make it difficult to understand what you're talking about... and you haven't really explained what steps you took and exactly what happened. Saying something "crashed" and "wouldn't run" doesn't mean anything.

Last edited by WarAxe; 03-20-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Sounds like you dont have anything unzipping the file or to EXTRACT it to another folder that you create. Then open and run the RUU with your phone active synced.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: US
Carrier: sprint

mastervictor is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mastervictor

I cant get TouchFlow to run. I did the today/item stuff and it wont run.

Help!
Old 03-20-2009, 10:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by asapelectric View Post
Yeah, second that, Im torn between this and the last build. It seems like the rounded off selection highlight boxes were made square again and such, that was what I liked so much. But this one is great too.
Yeah, I don't know... the whole point of 6.5 is the visual and usability enhancements and since I like touchflo3d better than titanium, I may just switch back to a 6.1 rom if I can't figure out how to re-enable the enhanced menus, etc.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development