PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 03:45 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-19-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

Quote:
Originally Posted by niketom843 View Post
When choosing my city for the weather tab. I go to MI, then try to scroll to select my city and it goes blank. Then displays the last few cities on the list. Does with both 6.1 and 6.5 version.

Edit: Can use the D-Pad and Enter button though to select.
It's a known issue, related to the integration of conflippers custom weather database into my HD Manila.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus Canada

ai4281 is a n00b
Re: [3-19-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

when do you think will 6.5 have a fluid scrolling experience? It always seems sluggish, and I'm worried about it not being up to par with its competitions when it comes out...
Old 03-20-2009, 05:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

niketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai4281 View Post
when do you think will 6.5 have a fluid scrolling experience? It always seems sluggish, and I'm worried about it not being up to par with its competitions when it comes out...
Build 3 is by far the smoothest yet and its still in beta phase. Just got to give it time. Cooks get new material to work with daily. They will not let it suck...lol
Old 03-20-2009, 06:45 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

whoa! spectacular! i just finished the new video about the changes to 6.5 and the now changed honeycomb.. to ... NO comb.
especially after i saw them running the latest build on a touch pro.. i was like.. awww yess!

i waltz in here and see you have it ready to go!!!! lmao, how awesome is that.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero

asapelectric is keeping up the good workasapelectric is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
whoa! spectacular! i just finished the new video about the changes to 6.5 and the now changed honeycomb.. to ... NO comb.
especially after i saw them running the latest build on a touch pro.. i was like.. awww yess!

i waltz in here and see you have it ready to go!!!! lmao, how awesome is that.
Very. Very awsome. And I like some of the today themes added.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero

asapelectric is keeping up the good workasapelectric is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyinoc View Post
I have the 6.5 build 3 installed, and have a major problem. I sent a few texts to my girl friend and in the last 6 hours since, they keep getting sent over and over again. If I look in my threaded SMS conversation with her, they are there. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Sounds to me like a double command is taking place, you know like re-send is tied together with another command somewhere else(you push send email and it sends email and texts, for example.), seems like it could be fixed in the registry. Im not having the issue that I know of.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Hmm, a lot of the visual enhancements that I liked such as the 3d shaded menus, pop up boxes, and highlighting seem to be gone from this build. Anyone know how to re-enable them?
Old 03-20-2009, 07:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: US
Carrier: sprint

mastervictor is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mastervictor
Exclamation Re: [3-19-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

I downloaded grooveROM grooveROM 4 - WM 6.5 with HD Manila - Build 3 on my Touch Diamond cdma. It runs find but i cant get touch flow to run at all. How can I do this?
Old 03-20-2009, 07:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Also, I had the sending texts problem also... I discovered that what was happening is that the messages got stuck in the outbox, so the system kept resending them apparently. The only way I fixed it was to reflash back to stock then flash again, and did a hard reset for good measure.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastervictor View Post
I downloaded grooveROM grooveROM 4 - WM 6.5 with HD Manila - Build 3 on my Touch Diamond cdma. It runs find but i cant get touch flow to run at all. How can I do this?
Did you go into settings/today/items and disable the Windows Default or Titanium and check the Touchflo 3d box instead?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development